CatBanter

-   -   The Community has lost another cat-loving person (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=108737)

Amelia T Cat November 17th 12 07:22 PM

The Community has lost another cat-loving person

You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the
first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit Santa program until
two years ago. She was gave homes to many very fortunate kitties.

On November 3 Cathy went to the Rainbow Bridge. She will find a great
many kitties waiting for her there. The Community has lost a great human.

Amelia

Mosey=^ ..^= November 17th 12 09:57 PM

The Community has lost another cat-loving person

You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the
first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit Santa program until
two years ago. She was gave homes to many very fortunate kitties.

On November 3 Cathy went to the Rainbow Bridge. She will find a great
many kitties waiting for her there. The Community has lost a great human.

Amelia

Oh no, Amelia, that is so sad, indeed.
I will light a candle for Cathy.
Love,
Mosey --sad

John Ross Mc Master November 17th 12 10:04 PM

On 17 Nov 2012 19:22:51 GMT, Amelia T Cat wrote:

You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the
first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit Santa program until
two years ago. She was gave homes to many very fortunate kitties.

On November 3 Cathy went to the Rainbow Bridge. She will find a great
many kitties waiting for her there. The Community has lost a great human.

Amelia

oh no!

Purrs for her survivors, and greets from the rb kitties.
_Cinder, catcerned

M Patterson November 18th 12 04:18 PM

The Community has lost another cat-loving person

Oh, dear.
Fangu, Amelia, for passing on dis furrysad news.
Auntie Cathy was a great CatMom, giving her love and a TrueHome to manymany cats.
Bast bless and keep her, we will remember her friendship and kind heart.

Azad

Cleo da Clingon November 18th 12 10:00 PM

On Saturday, 17 November 2012 19:22:53 UTC, Amelia T Cat wrote:
You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the

first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit Santa program until

two years ago. She was gave homes to many very fortunate kitties.

On November 3 Cathy went to the Rainbow Bridge. She will find a great

many kitties waiting for her there. The Community has lost a great human.

Amelia

I really liked Cathy. She helped me when I first came online (my knowledge of pcs was how to turn it off and on) and she was very patient and helped me. I had wondered why she withdrew from rpcc. Now I know. We have lost a good one - again.

Will in New Haven November 19th 12 03:56 PM

On Nov 17, 2:22*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
You may all remember Cathy Moore. She was the person who coordinated the
first RPCC Sekrit Santa program, and ran the Sekrit Santa program until
two years ago. She was gave homes to many very fortunate kitties.

On November 3 Cathy went to the Rainbow Bridge. She will find a great
many kitties waiting for her there. The Community has lost a great human.

Diss is sadsad. I gno Uncl Bill find it hard to typebite. Mine
condolonces.

--
WooToo, for her hous