CatBanter

-   -   Pic of Persia Napping in the Sun (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=109022)

jmcquown[_2_] January 30th 13 06:05 PM

Pic of Persia Napping in the Sun

She's so sweet. She didn't budge when I got out the camera and snapped
her pic.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps79e1c664.jpg

Jill

Adrian[_4_] January 30th 13 06:29 PM

Awwwww. Sweet girl.
--
Adrian

jmcquown[_2_] January 31st 13 01:05 PM

Pic of Persia Napping in the Sun

On 1/31/2013 12:36 AM, The Other Guy wrote:
On Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:05:17 -0500, jmcquown
wrote:

She's so sweet. She didn't budge when I got out the camera and snapped
her pic.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps79e1c664.jpg

Here's GLyN trying to be helpful (I think)..

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0cf1f123.jpg

I see you made sure the laptop to matches GLyN ;)

Jill

dgk January 31st 13 06:41 PM

Pic of Persia Napping in the Sun

On Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:17:06 -0500, Wayne Mitchell
wrote:

The Other Guy wrote:

Here's GLyN trying to be helpful (I think)..

Yes, that's very helpful. It's much more restful to the eyes to look at
a GLyN than at a computer screen.

They do like the little heat sources.

Christina Websell February 1st 13 11:55 PM

"jmcquown" wrote in message
She's so sweet. She didn't budge when I got out the camera and snapped
her pic.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps79e1c664.jpg

Jill

I love how she's folded her front legs!

Tweed

Christina Websell February 2nd 13 01:53 AM

wrote:

She's so sweet. She didn't budge when I got out the camera and snapped
her pic.

http://i1342.photobucket.com/albums/...ps79e1c664.jpg

Here's GLyN trying to be helpful (I think)..

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...cf1f123.jpgYou

You successfully hijacked Jill's thread about Persia.
I am guilty of this sometimes but I try not to.

To reply by email, lose the Ks...

Bastette February 16th 13 05:11 AM

The Other Guy wrote:

Here's GLyN trying to be helpful (I think)..

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0cf1f123.jpg

What a gorgeous boy!

--
Joyce

audiophile, n:
Someone who listens to the equipment instead of the music.

Bastette February 17th 13 01:46 AM

Pic of Persia Napping in the Sun

The Other Guy wrote:

On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 05:11:13 +0000 (UTC), Bastette
wrote:

The Other Guy wrote:

Here's GLyN trying to be helpful (I think)..

http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/...ps0cf1f123.jpg

What a gorgeous boy!

Yes, and he KNOWS that.

I wish I could video him getting chin rub,
and the blissful look on his face.

Yeah, I think that's a 2-person job. Or you'd have to have a very
relaxed cat who wouldn't be distracted by the fact that your other
hand held a video camera.

--
Joyce

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to merge his car onto a freeway.