CatBanter

-   -   OT What News Reader do you all use??? Thanks for your input! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=75596)

Cat Whisperer October 25th 06 10:49 PM

OT What News Reader do you all use??? Thanks for your input!

I have an account with free.teranews (one time charge of $3.95)
It has worked flawlessly until a few days ago with Outlook Express.
Now I get errors often and Teranews support tells me they are not even set
up to work with OE!

They suggested I try a real newsreader software.

I just tried News Rover 11... seems OK, but I want to know what the rest of
you guys use!

OE is just so much easier, anyone have some input on this?
Thanks

cybercat October 25th 06 11:01 PM

OT What News Reader do you all use??? Thanks for your input!

"Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
.. .
I have an account with free.teranews (one time charge of $3.95)
It has worked flawlessly until a few days ago with Outlook Express.
Now I get errors often and Teranews support tells me they are not even set
up to work with OE!

They suggested I try a real newsreader software.

I just tried News Rover 11... seems OK, but I want to know what the rest
of
you guys use!

OE is just so much easier, anyone have some input on this?
Thanks

Umm, teranews is full of caca. I have used it for years with OE.