CatBanter

-   -   Hurky Kitty Club (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=91792)

Adam[_2_] October 31st 08 12:14 AM

Hurky Kitty Club

HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Sylvia M[_5_] October 31st 08 06:03 AM

Hurky Kitty Club

"Adam" wrote in message
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

I kaynt wayte!
I hurkt on min Pawpawz leethur chayer tuday!

Pit2nya

Granby October 31st 08 12:03 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

I hurkt rite in da middle of da billz gramby waz payink. Her bout had a
hardt atak. I gotted on da kounter and atteded some fresh pineapplez anna
it hurted my tummy. Waz her faut for leafink it dere. Willow now resting
on grambys pillow after a bit of a wash up and some petting. Bills are fine
too, maybe a bit discolored but they will get them anyway.

Debby Hanoka[_2_] October 31st 08 05:28 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Miss Louise, may I join the HKC? I barfed all over Debby's bedroom
carpet.

Sincerely,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence & Technical Kitty

Anti Shado October 31st 08 05:39 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

On Oct 31, 9:14*am, Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Ms Louise?

May I join the HKC also? Yesterday, I was hanging out on my usual
perch when I hurked my lunch...in a box of Meowmie's knitting yarn
(which was, thankfully, in an unopened plastic bag)

Respectfully Meowed,
MuShu da Magnificent

[email protected] October 31st 08 10:35 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

On Oct 30, 8:14*pm, Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Hihi Louise!

Cud Ize purrleez joyn da Hurky Kitty Club. Ize hurked in meowmie'z
slippur in da middle of da nite. She got up tu go tu da hoomin
liddurbox, an wazznt furry purrleezed wen she put hur foot intu hur
slippur.

Sadie (da boy) Rennie

Rebecca November 1st 08 07:25 AM

Hurky Kitty Club

Ooh, I kant wate! I wunner whut da nooz iz!

Rebecca

Adam[_2_] November 1st 08 01:09 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Lilith, MuShu, Sadie, u in!

P2nya, Willow, evry1, save stories 4 mtg. My story 'bowt my nu job!

Louise, Prez.

[email protected] November 1st 08 04:41 PM

Hurky Kitty Club

On Nov 1, 9:09*am, Adam wrote:
Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Lilith, MuShu, Sadie, u in!

P2nya, Willow, evry1, save stories 4 mtg. My story 'bowt my nu job!

Louise, Prez.

Fangu Louise!

Sadie da Boy

Will in New Haven November 2nd 08 12:11 AM

Hurky Kitty Club

On Oct 30, 7:14 pm, Adam wrote:
HKC short social mtg next wk. Hav xcitng newz 2 share!

Louise, Prez. HKC

Ken I joyne. I jus hurkt rite bak in myne fudz bole, sew Uncl Bill
hadda clean outted mine bole an gif me frech fudz.

Wiile he wuz doin dat, I sitted in da compyuter chare he was using sew
hee had two take da bookuses off uv da uther compyooter chare.

--
WooToo