CatBanter

-   -   Training a cat to use the toilet (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=19954)

Mary October 24th 04 01:57 AM

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
id...
On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:57:40 -0400, wrote:

And it's a hell of a lot fairer than what those poor cats got.

Oh man, yes.

What really gets to me is the matter-of-fact manner in which people who

don't know approach the subject of declawing. Unscrupulous vets have
scored a home run in establishing the myth that declawing is some kind of
"routine" procedure, no big deal, etc. etc.

And that's the sad truth. As long as people don't give the idea a second

thought, the abuse will continue.

As for this moron ceb2 who thinks he "researched" the subject, the less

said the better.

It's The Cat As Object, as near as I can tell.

Arjun Ray October 24th 04 05:49 AM

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:51:55 +0000, Mary wrote:

What kind of prick mutilates three cats over furniture?

The kind who has peed-on furniture in his future.

Arjun Ray October 24th 04 05:49 AM

Arjun Ray October 24th 04 07:17 AM

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:57:19 +0000, Mary wrote:
"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
id...

As for this moron ceb2 who thinks he "researched" the subject, the less
said the better.

It's The Cat As Object, as near as I can tell.

Objects tend to be disposable.

Mary October 24th 04 05:04 PM

"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
id...
On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 00:57:19 +0000, Mary wrote:
"Arjun Ray" wrote in message
id...

As for this moron ceb2 who thinks he "researched" the subject, the less
said the better.

It's The Cat As Object, as near as I can tell.

Objects tend to be disposable.

Yep. And if they dare to damage your OTHER STUFF, well of course you have to
lop off the offending parts. Dickheads like Ceb2 and the Idiot Who Calls
Herself Electric Nachos are going to burn somewhere. The combined ill will
of millions of cat lovers cannot be thwarted. :) Ill fortune will bend,
swerve, and run the *&%$ over these cretins, I just know it.