CatBanter

-   -   Frank and the Bed Bump (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=2114)

Marina February 14th 04 04:36 PM

Frank and the Bed Bump

For those of you whyo don't get binary ngs: Frank stalking the Bed Bump.

http://tinyurl.com/3eq2v

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Sherry February 14th 04 08:39 PM

For those of you whyo don't get binary ngs: Frank stalking the Bed Bump.

http://tinyurl.com/3eq2v

LOL! Frank says, "Wow, that's the biggest bed mouse I've never seen"

Sherry

dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers February 15th 04 12:45 AM

For those of you whyo don't get binary ngs: Frank stalking the Bed Bump.

http://tinyurl.com/3eq2v

That's what you think.

Just wonder why the hoomins couldn't find me all this afternoon.

Purrs - straight from the teleporter...

Waffles

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Alan Erskine February 15th 04 02:08 AM

Love that shot, but this one's disturbing:
http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/.../January+2004&
..dnm=72db.jpg

(just can't stand the cold) ;-)

--
Alan Erskine
We can get people to the Moon in five years,

Marina February 15th 04 07:10 AM

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote

That's what you think.

Just wonder why the hoomins couldn't find me all this afternoon.

Purrs - straight from the teleporter...

Oh, silly me. Of course you two would have to meet for Valentine's day.

--
Marina

JP Hobbs February 19th 04 02:20 AM

Beautiful cat! I used to have one like that
and it was the one I spoke about in a post to Victor Martinez
when Max was run over, I still cry that it happened after 35yrs! you
just dont forget Jean P.