CatBanter

-   -   Another RB announcement (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113467)

Dan Mahoney[_2_] April 22nd 17 01:48 AM

Another RB announcement

I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

jmcquown[_2_] April 22nd 17 03:14 AM

Another RB announcement

On 4/21/2017 8:48 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

Oh, I'm very sorry to hear that. Thank you for letting us know. I
doubt many people here remember PookyCat. I'm sure a few remember Kyla. ;)

How've you been, Dan? LTNS! I was sorry to hear about Harry Roadcat. :(

Jill

Joy[_3_] April 22nd 17 07:01 AM

Another RB announcement

On 4/21/2017 5:48 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
I am sorry to announce that Kyla's senior cat PookyCat passed away today.

I'm sorry to hear that.