CatBanter

-   -   Progress report (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=27830)

Sandra June 2nd 05 07:46 PM

Progress report

I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

--
Sandra

Adrian June 2nd 05 07:56 PM

Sandra wrote:
I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to
have a biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy
has found no traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ
biopsies. They have taken samples of all the major organs. Will be
about another 10 days for results. William has come round from the
anasthetic, so purrs are needed for a speedy recovery and good news.

Still purring for William.

O J June 2nd 05 08:58 PM

Sandra wrote:

I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

Awww! Poor little man! Major purrs for William to heal up quickly
and completely and for all the biopsies to be negative.

--
Regards and Purrs,
O J

Elise June 3rd 05 01:50 AM

Sandra wrote:
I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

We'll keep purring for a quick recovery and good test results

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

Christine Burel June 3rd 05 01:54 AM

"Sandra" wrote in message
I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They

have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

--
Sandra

Wow -- your friend and William have been through a lot. Many purrs for him
to have a speedy recovery and a good diagnosis.
Christine

Sam Nash June 3rd 05 04:02 AM

"Sandra" wrote in message
I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

--
Sandra

Purrs on the way.
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe

[email protected] June 3rd 05 08:08 PM

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005 18:46:04 +0000 (UTC), "Sandra"
wrote:

I recently posted about the cat of a friend of mine who has had to have a
biopsy for thickened bowel walls etc. Thankfully, the biopsy has found no
traces of cancer, but they are waiting results of organ biopsies. They have
taken samples of all the major organs. Will be about another 10 days for
results. William has come round from the anasthetic, so purrs are needed
for a speedy recovery and good news.

Purrs on their way.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages: