CatBanter

-   -   Ghost Hunters (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=83291)

Mischief October 7th 07 10:17 PM

Ghost Hunters

Anyone else watch this show on the Sci-Fi channel?

I had a Tivoed a bunch of episodes and in one, Grant is in a bedroom,
trying to listen/watch for any signs of paranormal activity.

Suddenly his head cocks and he whispers to the camera about this
strange noise. IT was like a whistling noise. He got a little
agittated as he turned his head to try to locate the sound.

He sits on the bed and still looking around.

Then his face changes as he finds the source of the sound.

"It's YOU, you silly cat. Your nose is whistling!" He looks at the
camera "The cat's nose is whistling. Geez!"

So just in case you think you have ghosts around, check the cat.
hehehehehe

Kristi

[email protected] October 7th 07 10:19 PM

Ghost Hunters

Mischief wrote:

Suddenly his head cocks and he whispers to the camera about this
strange noise. IT was like a whistling noise. He got a little
agittated as he turned his head to try to locate the sound.

He sits on the bed and still looking around.

Then his face changes as he finds the source of the sound.

"It's YOU, you silly cat. Your nose is whistling!" He looks at the
camera "The cat's nose is whistling. Geez!"

So just in case you think you have ghosts around, check the cat.

LOL! I've never watched this show, but that would have been hilarious
to see.

Joyce

Mischief October 8th 07 02:02 AM

Ghost Hunters

of course i knew that.

In fact while i was watching that episode, I knew there was nothing in
the room with the guy cause he was sitting there waiting for ghosts
and he didn't even think to observe to cat for any reactions.

Cats can totally see things on different levels than humans.

Rat in the Wall October 8th 07 04:09 AM

Ghost Hunters

Yeah, I have some cats that haunt my place, too. Once, I went outside to smoke,
and then tried to get back in, and the door was locked (the cat jumped up and
swatted the locking mechanism)-- fortunately, I had my keys with me. Another
time, the dingly bits on a lamp would tinkle occasionally (fat cat walked by the
lamp); floorboards would creak (fat cat walking by), etc. It can get really
creepy when I'm watching a scary movie and the cat decides to start clawing at
the wall, making scratching noises behind me... Geez...

--Rat in the Wall *wondering -- why do I have CATS???*
"Dat crazy rat in da tinfoil hat!"

In article .com, Mischief
says...

Mischief October 9th 07 03:51 AM

Ghost Hunters

hehe can't tell you how many times i would be having a nightmare about
monsters and then the cat tickles me with her whiskers and scares the
daylights out of me.