CatBanter

-   -   OT My SIL Passed Away (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=101710)

Kyla =^..^=[_5_] August 8th 10 05:08 AM

OT My SIL Passed Away

My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home" on Wed We're just getting the news..
She was a wonderful funny, kind, caring woman a good listener, you could
talk to her about her about anything, , she and her deceased dh,
Nate, had a very long loving, caring life, and Nate could
out pun me all the time. He 'went home' a few years ago.
They are together now along with their 40 year old daughter..who went 2
years ago.
I have nothing but wonderful memories of all of them.
I miss them, but they are with us in Spirit.
Love
Kyla

((((@))))~~~~~~~~~

Gandalf[_2_] August 8th 10 05:56 AM

OT My SIL Passed Away

On Sat, 7 Aug 2010 21:08:06 -0700, "Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home" on Wed We're just getting the news..
She was a wonderful funny, kind, caring woman a good listener, you could
talk to her about her about anything, , she and her deceased dh,
Nate, had a very long loving, caring life, and Nate could
out pun me all the time. He 'went home' a few years ago.
They are together now along with their 40 year old daughter..who went 2
years ago.
I have nothing but wonderful memories of all of them.
I miss them, but they are with us in Spirit.
Love
Kyla

((((@))))~~~~~~~~~

I am very sorry to hear this. Often, people don't get along with their
'in-laws', but that doesn't certainly seem to be the case between you
and Sherry.

I hope her passing was easy on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100807-1, 08/07/2010
Tested on: 8/7/2010 11:56:35 PM

Karla August 8th 10 07:50 AM

OT My SIL Passed Away

"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home" on Wed We're just getting the news..
She was a wonderful funny, kind, caring woman a good listener, you could
talk to her about her about anything, , she and her deceased dh,
Nate, had a very long loving, caring life, and Nate could
out pun me all the time. He 'went home' a few years ago.
They are together now along with their 40 year old daughter..who went 2
years ago.
I have nothing but wonderful memories of all of them.
I miss them, but they are with us in Spirit.
Love
Kyla

((((@))))~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry to hear this Kyla, you have my sincere condolences, I know you
will miss her.

It's so good that you have warm, loving memories to keep in your heart.
Karla

Kyla =^..^=[_5_] August 8th 10 07:30 PM

Thank you and I need to add....OT My SIL Passed Away

My dh is on the phone with his nephew, Richard, whose Mother, (dh's
sister),
Sherry, who was 82, "went home" on Wed We're just getting the news..
She was a wonderful funny, kind, caring woman a good listener, you could
talk to her about her about anything, , she and her deceased dh,
Nate, had a very long loving, caring life, and Nate could
out pun me all the time. He 'went home' a few years ago.
They are together now along with their 40 year old daughter..who went 2
years ago.
I have nothing but wonderful memories of all of them.
I miss them, but they are with us in Spirit.
Love
Kyla

((((@))))~~~~~~~~~

PS My dh's sister Sherry practically raised her brother, my dh, ..
there was a 20 year age gap, she was 20 years older than he.. and his neice,
Suzy would have been dh's age, if she hadn't passed away about 3 years ago.
Thank you so muc for your kindness..I am passing on your wished to dh, since
it's 'his' sister and he knew her a lot longer than I did. One thing about
her and her dh, would
drive up from Torrance Calif to visit their Mom (passed away 2001 age 92)
we'd go out to dinner and they'd head back home ...another fun memory :)
Just wanted to share
Love
Kyla

Joy August 9th 10 01:21 AM

OT My SIL Passed Away

My sympathy to all who loved her.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

pat Chlebowski August 9th 10 03:22 AM

Thank you and I need to add....OT My SIL Passed Away

Sorry for your loss....

Kyla =^..^=[_5_] August 9th 10 05:39 AM

Thank you and I need to add....OT My SIL Passed Away

"pat Chlebowski"

Thank you
Love
Kyla and her dh