CatBanter

-   -   Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=111137)

Inyo May 14th 14 08:25 PM

Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

Tara to the rescue. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig for
a news report regarding a family cat in Bakersfield, California, who saves a
child from a dog attack. Video runs a little over two minutes and includes
news anchors and the resident legal analyst discussing potential, eventual
outcomes for the canine, plus obvious legal ramifications for its owner(s).

http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/acous...llthetime.html
Links to all of my acoustic 6 and 12-string guitar playing available on the
Net.

John Doe May 14th 14 10:51 PM

Cat Saves Child From Dog Attack

spam...

MaryL[_2_] May 14th 14 11:43 PM

"Inyo" wrote in message ...

Tara to the rescue. Check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DQMUaD1uig for
a news report regarding a family cat in Bakersfield, California, who saves a
child from a dog attack. Video runs a little over two minutes and includes
news anchors and the resident legal analyst discussing potential, eventual
outcomes for the canine, plus obvious legal ramifications for its owner(s).

http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/acous...llthetime.html
Links to all of my acoustic 6 and 12-string guitar playing available on the
Net.

~~~~~~~
Amazing rescue! And thanks for the link to your music. I love it.

MaryL