CatBanter

-   -   (OT) Obiturary (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=64667)

Fi November 20th 05 08:58 PM

(OT) Obiturary

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Adrian November 20th 05 09:26 PM

(OT) Obiturary

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl
and I'd like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you
so much.

Fi

{{{{{{{{Fi}}}}}}}}} Only the good die young. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Karen November 20th 05 09:41 PM

(OT) Obiturary

On 2005-11-20 14:58:27 -0600, "Fi" said:

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a wonderful obituary. Just much too young. (((((((((Fi))))))))))))

Nan November 20th 05 10:24 PM

(OT) Obiturary

On Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:58:27 GMT, "Fi"
wrote:

Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Thank you, Fi, that is a beautiful tribute to well loved, much missed
man.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.

PatM November 20th 05 10:37 PM

(OT) Obiturary

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl

He must have been a truely unique and special man. Thank you for
sharing that....

-PatM

jmcquown November 20th 05 11:01 PM

(OT) Obiturary

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl
and I'd like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you
so much.

Fi

Thank you for posting this. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going
through. You have my sinscerest sympathy and condolences and lots of hugs.
He wasn't even as old as my oldest brother :(

Jill

polonca12000 November 20th 05 11:08 PM

(OT) Obiturary

What a wonderful tribute to a great man!
Lots of hugs and purrs just for you, Fi,
Polonca and Soncek

[email protected] November 20th 05 11:10 PM

(OT) Obiturary

Fi wrote:
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

Fi, he sounds like a wonderful man. Thanks for giving us that glimpse
into what sounds like an extraordinary life loved by a lot of people.
You have my sincere conolences.
Sherry

Jo Firey November 20th 05 11:55 PM

(OT) Obiturary

"Fi" wrote in message
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a wonderful, upbeat memorial to Carl. I sounds like he managed to live
a whole lot in the time he was allowed. It should have been more, but I
doubt it could have been better.

Jo

CatNipped November 20th 05 11:57 PM

(OT) Obiturary

"Fi" wrote in message
Hi all,

A couple of friends wrote a wonderful obituary for my husband Carl and I'd
like to share it with everyone.

http://tinyurl.com/cqqjz

You have all been so wonderful to me through all of this. Thanks you so
much.

Fi

What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful soul! Purrs are continuing for you,
Fi.

{{{{{{{{{{Fi and family}}}}}}}}}}

Hugs,

CatNipped