CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Live kittens used to lure giant catfish (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=20591)

Gary August 11th 03 06:00 PM

Live kittens used to lure giant catfish

http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpa...1856%2C00.html

bewtifulfreak August 11th 03 06:10 PM

"Gary" wrote in message ...
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpa...1856%2C00.html

That is just sickening. And what makes it all the more heartbreaking is
that they don't sound very hopeful of being able to wipe out the practice.
God, hard to believe the root of 'humane' is 'human'.... :(

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

Gary August 11th 03 06:19 PM

bewtifulfreak wrote:

"Gary" wrote in message ...
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/printpa...1856%2C00.html

That is just sickening. And what makes it all the more heartbreaking is
that they don't sound very hopeful of being able to wipe out the practice.
God, hard to believe the root of 'humane' is 'human'.... :(

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak

That's Italy for you, and that's "christians" (Catholics) for you. I spent two
years in that cesspool; I know how primitive those "humans" can be.

Gary