CatBanter

-   -   Cat Pin (pic) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113892)

jmcquown[_2_] March 6th 19 05:18 PM

Cat Pin (pic)

When I went to work yesterday I wore this cat pin on the lapel of my dress:

https://i.postimg.cc/TYmShGpQ/cat-fish.jpg

My SO gave that to me for my birthday several years ago. :)

One of the clients that came into the office yesterday happens to be a
cat lover. I recognized her name on the appointment schedule as someone
who lives in my neighborhood. She's a member of the Dataw Island Feline
Foundation. It's a volunteer TNR group.

She noticed the cat pin right off. She also voluteers at the local cat
shelter, known as the Tabby House. It's an annex of the Beaufort County
Animal Shelter. Cats only and a no-kill shelter. Where all the cats
(except for tiny kittens) walk around free and you just go in and are
greeted. By cats.

I commented to her, I couldn't possibly walk into the Tabby House
without wanting to bring them ALL home. Apparently she can. She has
two former ferals from the Dataw colony. Helps to maintain the TNR
program. I admire her.

Jill