CatBanter

-   -   Sapphire Samurai (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113108)

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 21st 16 01:34 AM

Sapphire Samurai

Kitties, pleez joyn myownself in purrin fur Mr. Sapphire Samurai an hizown fambly. He has letted hizown hoomin know dat it iz time fur him to go to da Brij. Tomorrow da TED will hewp him begin hizown jerney. Da Esteemed Mr. Samurai iz da oldest kittee I knowz uv, an he dezervez owrown respeck, az duz hisown Meowmie fur takin such gudgud kare uv hizself dat he lived dis long.

Rebecca, Secretary of Elder Kitties

Samuel Redcat Mahoney April 21st 16 01:15 PM

Sapphire Samurai

On 4/20/16 7:34 PM, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Kitties, pleez joyn myownself in purrin fur Mr. Sapphire Samurai an hizown fambly. He has letted hizown hoomin know dat it iz time fur him to go to da Brij. Tomorrow da TED will hewp him begin hizown jerney. Da Esteemed Mr. Samurai iz da oldest kittee I knowz uv, an he dezervez owrown respeck, az duz hisown Meowmie fur takin such gudgud kare uv hizself dat he lived dis long.

Rebecca, Secretary of Elder Kitties

[Sammy, Ranger, Francesca, and Starr da Dog all form a purr (and drool)
circle to purr for SS. The two humans offer up prayers for Sapphire
Samurai's humans. And up on the Rainbow Bridge Harri Roadcat, Amelia,
and Cleopatra Silvercat form their own purr circle.]

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 21st 16 06:59 PM

Sapphire Samurai

I haz lerned dat it mite not be today after awl, but purrobly soon. Still, SS has dun a BCT (berry cool thing, altho hoominz fingk dat stanz fur "b*stard cat trick") befur an got betterer when it seemed like da end, so we shall see.

Rebecca

Sundance and/or Rebecca April 26th 16 11:17 PM

Sapphire Samurai

Mr. Sapphire Samurai, age 22, has relocated to da Brij. May we awl be az luvved an well kared for as he wuz.

Rebecca, VC, Secretary of Elder Kitties

Will in New Haven[_2_] April 27th 16 02:35 PM

Sapphire Samurai

On Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 6:17:31 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Mr. Sapphire Samurai, age 22, has relocated to da Brij. May we awl be az luvved an well kared for as he wuz.

He will be honord at da Bridj and wait for his luvd ones pashuntly.

--
Squeakytoy, for her hous
Waiting is