CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Animals cannot be disappointed. (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=26921)

Goober Canoza May 5th 05 07:23 AM

Animals cannot be disappointed.

I did write that, and it's true.

[email protected] May 5th 05 09:45 PM

Yes they can.
I did write that, and it's true.

Rudy Canoza May 5th 05 10:03 PM

wrote:
Yes they can.
I did write that, and it's true.

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Guardian Pegasus May 6th 05 07:02 AM

On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Prove it.

Rudy Canoza May 6th 05 07:22 PM

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Prove it.

What, that bonehead Ron Hamilton's **** is virtually always false? No,
I won't prove it. You just need to take my word for it.

[email protected] May 7th 05 03:01 AM

wrote:

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Prove it.

What, that bonehead Ron Hamilton's **** is virtually always false?

No,
I won't prove it. You just need to take my word for it.

You just proved you can't.......and thanks much but we won't take your
word for anything.

dh@. May 7th 05 05:06 PM

wrote:
Yes they can.
I did write that, and it's true.

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Animals experience disappointment Goo. Almost any
child with a dog could tell you about it. It doesn't mean
that all animals can, but it does mean some of them
can. Sad you're not able to understand that.

One absurd "reason" you feel that life isn't worthy
of consideration for any animals, is because you don't
feel that they are capable of experiencing positive
emotions to the degree that their lives could be worthy
of consideration. But even though your prize argument
--that imaginary nonexistent entities can not benefit--is
true, there is much evidence that humans are capable
of experiencing positive emotions to the degree that
their lives are a benefit to them. And Goobernad, even
though you can't understand it, the same is true for
some animals too.

Rudy Canoza May 7th 05 05:52 PM

wrote:

Yes they can.
I did write that, and it's true.

You write lots of ****, virtually all of it false. You
****ing bonehead.

Animals experience disappointment

No, they don't. Tell your mangy mutt dog you're going
to take him for a walk, then sit on your pimply redneck
ass eating pork cracklins all afternoon instead and
don't take him for the walk. He will not be disappointed.

Joanne May 7th 05 06:17 PM

dh@. wrote in message ...
On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Animals experience disappointment Goo. Almost any
child with a dog could tell you about it. It doesn't mean
that all animals can, but it does mean some of them
can.

Definitely true of parrots. Billy, my Severe Macaw makes a disappointed
vocal when he wants to come out to play and I have to walk away without him.
It's not a scream for attention; it's a quick, low vocalization of
disappointment without doubt.

--
Sincerely,
Joanne

If it's right for you, then it's right, . . . . . for you!!!

Play - http://www.jobird.com
Pay for Play - http://www.jobird.com/refund.htm
Looking for Love? - http://www.jobird.com/hearts.htm
Garden Kinder CDs
http://www.jobird.com/cd/gardenkinderhome.html

Rudy Canoza May 7th 05 06:31 PM

Joanne wrote:

dh@. wrote in message ...

On Thu, 05 May 2005 21:03:59 GMT, Rudy Canoza wrote:
Animals experience disappointment Goo. Almost any
child with a dog could tell you about it. It doesn't mean
that all animals can, but it does mean some of them
can.

Definitely true of parrots. Billy, my Severe Macaw makes a disappointed
vocal when he wants to come out to play and I have to walk away without him.
It's not a scream for attention; it's a quick, low vocalization of
disappointment without doubt.

Bull****. You are projecting. It's called
anthropomorphization: the projection of human
characteristics onto non-human things.