CatBanter

-   -   Growly competition (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110435)

Mark Edwards December 28th 13 04:21 PM

Growly competition

Senyah tells me she had trouble sleeping last night, but mostly because
she was laughing.

I am one of those annoying people who can decide to go to sleep, and
drop off immediately. Miss Emily was sharing my pillow.

Senyah tells me that every time I would snore, Miss Emily would flatten
her ears and growl back. (grin)

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

Joy December 28th 13 07:01 PM

Growly competition

"Mark Edwards" wrote in message
Senyah tells me she had trouble sleeping last night, but mostly because
she was laughing.

I am one of those annoying people who can decide to go to sleep, and drop
off immediately. Miss Emily was sharing my pillow.

Senyah tells me that every time I would snore, Miss Emily would flatten
her ears and growl back. (grin)

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

LOL!

--
Joy

Uluru (Ayers Rock)

The Rock stands alone
Glowing in the dying sun
Capturing my heart.
-- Australia Haiku by Joy Gaylord

jmcquown[_2_] December 28th 13 08:06 PM

Growly competition

On 12/28/2013 11:21 AM, Mark Edwards wrote:
Senyah tells me she had trouble sleeping last night, but mostly because
she was laughing.

I am one of those annoying people who can decide to go to sleep, and
drop off immediately. Miss Emily was sharing my pillow.

Senyah tells me that every time I would snore, Miss Emily would flatten
her ears and growl back. (grin)

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

I'm sorry she had trouble sleeping. But fun that she noticed Miss Emily
didn't appreciate your snoring. ;)

Jill