CatBanter

-   -   Mostly Lurking (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=8779)

Yowie October 28th 04 01:33 AM

Mostly Lurking

With over 200 messages a day, I can't keep up at the best of times.

Now with Cary, and my job getting even more busy, I barely have time to skim
the group most days.

I'll try to pop in when I can, and I'm still thinking about all of you, and
you can be assured there are still purrs going to those in need of them, but
you may not see me on the group much any more.

E-mail contacts will remain the same, and I can still look after Catslaves
(it pretty much looks after itself anyways), just that I no longer have much
time to read, and even less time to post.

I'll miss you folks!

Yowie

Yoj October 28th 04 02:29 AM

We'll miss you too, Yowie, but I fully understand. I remember when I
had little ones. Getting busy at work doesn't help, either. Pop in
when you can, and keep us posted on how things are going.

--
Joy

Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out.
-- John Wooden

Marina October 28th 04 05:38 AM

Yowie wrote:
I'll miss you folks!

Not as much as we'll mis you! Drop by when you can!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Bev October 28th 04 09:15 AM

Marina wrote:

Yowie wrote:
I'll miss you folks!

Not as much as we'll mis you! Drop by when you can!

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Cary takes priority right now and members of our group are grateful for
any time you can spend with us. I have always admired the way you have
managed to combine work and dedication to the group. Your warmth and
kindness have meant a lot to many people. Drop in when you can so that
we can hug you ::))

Purrs,

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.