CatBanter

-   -   Wilbur (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113511)

jmcquown[_2_] June 28th 17 12:17 PM

Wilbur

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

Welcome Wilbur!

Jill

dgk July 2nd 17 02:49 PM

Wilbur

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 03:59:59 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

Christina Websell July 30th 17 10:39 PM

Wilbur

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

Welcome Wilbur!

Jill

Unfortunately his mum decided she wanted to keep him after all and took
him back after I'd had him for a month. so I just got to do respite for a
dificult cat, paid for his food, litter, bought him toys etc and got him
taken away.
Angry? Yes.

Christina Websell July 30th 17 10:49 PM

Wilbur

wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

MaryL July 31st 17 12:24 AM

Wilbur

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

Welcome Wilbur!

Jill

Unfortunately his mum decided she wanted to keep him after all and took
him back after I'd had him for a month. so I just got to do respite for a
dificult cat, paid for his food, litter, bought him toys etc and got him
taken away.
Angry? Yes.

Personally, I don't think she had any right to take him back. Once she
gave him to you and turned his care over to you, I would consider Wilbur
to be yours and not hers. What a rotten thing for her to do!

MaryL

MaryL July 31st 17 12:31 AM

Wilbur

wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

I just wrote a message about Wilbur, but I'm very glad to hear that now
you have two girls (and they belong to you permanently).

MaryL

Chris H[_3_] August 1st 17 02:16 PM

Wilbur

wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

Aww...sorry you lost Wilbur, but concatulations on the new girls! What
color are they? Hope they settle in well!

Purrs-

Chris and Oreo

jmcquown[_2_] August 1st 17 05:54 PM

Wilbur

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

Welcome Wilbur!

Jill

Unfortunately his mum decided she wanted to keep him after all and took
him back after I'd had him for a month. so I just got to do respite for a
dificult cat, paid for his food, litter, bought him toys etc and got him
taken away.
Angry? Yes.

Oh boy... I'd be angry, too!

Jill

jmcquown[_2_] August 1st 17 05:56 PM

Wilbur

wrote:

I didn't want a new cat after Boyfriend, but I got one. He's an exoric
Persian.

I just got back from the cruise and read about Wilbur. So, how did you
end up with him? What's his story - was a housecat who lost his home?
That's always so sad.

His mum took him back :-( However I now have two new girlies. litter
sisters aged just 6. Same as wilbur, exotic persians. I've only had them a
week, they are just settling in. A young child developed an allergy to
them. Can't take them back, I've bought them.

That's better! What are their names? Any chance of photos?

Jill