CatBanter

-   -   Happy Purrday! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=92045)

Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] November 14th 08 04:21 AM

Happy Purrday!

[petite Persian pushes a box tied with string from the 'porter, untis
the string, and takes a cupcake out of the box. She puts a candle on
it and lights it]

Whew, dat wuz a lotta werk!

Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday deer Gramby,
Happy Purrday to yew!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/13/2008 11:18:56 PM

Granby November 14th 08 04:29 AM

Happy Purrday!

Nowel u dun it, u made da gramby kry. I fink dat meanz herseelf liked your
messaje Mme Anais.

3 cats and a dog crowd a little closer hoping for a few crumbs.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[petite Persian pushes a box tied with string from the 'porter, untis
the string, and takes a cupcake out of the box. She puts a candle on
it and lights it]

Whew, dat wuz a lotta werk!

Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday deer Gramby,
Happy Purrday to yew!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Harri Roadcat November 14th 08 12:55 PM

Happy Purrday!

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Nowel u dun it, u made da gramby kry. I fink dat meanz herseelf liked your
messaje Mme Anais.

3 cats and a dog crowd a little closer hoping for a few crumbs.

Itz Gramby's purrday? HAPPY PURRDAY!

Harri

Mosey =^..^=[_3_] November 14th 08 08:44 PM

Happy Purrday!

"Harri Roadcat"
"Granby"
Nowel u dun it, u made da gramby kry. I fink dat meanz herseelf liked
your
messaje Mme Anais.

3 cats and a dog crowd a little closer hoping for a few crumbs.

Itz Gramby's purrday? HAPPY PURRDAY!

Harri

HAPPEE PURRDAY
We luv r Gramby
nosepoinks
frum Mosey and his wink Tabitha

Will in New Haven November 15th 08 01:08 AM

Happy Purrday!

On Nov 13, 11:21 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
[petite Persian pushes a box tied with string from the 'porter, untis
the string, and takes a cupcake out of the box. She puts a candle on
it and lights it]

Whew, dat wuz a lotta werk!

Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday to yew,
Happy Purrday deer Gramby,
Happy Purrday to yew!

Maggy May, Sunrise, Missy, WooToo an Da Bear join in and voices from
the sky tell us that kittees an d^ggees at the Bridj are singing for
efferuywun's Gramby.

--
Will in New Haven