CatBanter

-   -   Da nitely nooz! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=106635)

The Two Sisters October 28th 11 12:34 AM

Da nitely nooz!

[Two Zot girls are behind a low mahogany desk, papers in front of each,
sitting on cushions. Both are wearing half-reader glasses while a
computer-generated NYC skyline is behind them. Theme music plays and fades]

Cybèle: Meow and wekcum to da nitely nooz!

Oriane: From Mew Yak City!

Cybèle: Well, kitties, the Jellicle Ball of 2011 draws to a close here under
Mew Yawk City.

Oriane: Indeed. It was sad, but wonderful!

Cybèle: Yes, too many names ob honorees...

Oriane: But the fuds were gud, and da company wunnerful!

Cybèle: And ob cawze the big nooz is...

Oriane: Da noo fuds in da automatic feeder?

Cybèle: No Fwuffybutt! Da wedwink!

Oriane: Oh my towz, yes! Trudi and Jack are engaged!

Cybèle: Yes indeed! What a wuffly cupple!

Oriane: Yes, hez hansum an shez bootiful!

Cybèle: It will be a wunnerful ebent.

Oriane: I wuf winkings! Do yoo cry?

Cybèle: No, but I luffs winkings!

Oriane: Well kitties, dat abowt wraps it up fur tonite!

Cybèle: So goodby, goodnite and good luck!

Oriane: We'll see yoo soon!

[Theme plays and lights lower]
--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/27/2011 7:33:47 PM

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] October 28th 11 05:27 AM

Da nitely nooz!

[...]

Nice news, Cybèle & Oriane but I forgot, what does Zot mean, again?

Mosey

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee October 28th 11 05:46 AM

Da nitely nooz!

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
[...]

I juzt luff deez gnoooz reeepurrrtz!
Fanfu, gurlz
--
Pit.nya

Amelia T Cat October 28th 11 01:59 PM

Da nitely nooz!

Nice news, Cybèle & Oriane but I forgot, what does Zot mean, again?

Mosey

I believe that Zot is short of "Exotic SHorthair" - basically a Persian
cat with shorter fur.

Amelia

Gramby October 28th 11 02:08 PM

Da nitely nooz!

Lizzy looks around, I fout Zot meanted ZANIE, Outragiouz anna TERRIFIK.
Datr iz what.3 dem kombined seemz ta be.

Mosey =^..^=[_10_] October 28th 11 05:56 PM

Da nitely nooz!

Nice news, Cybèle & Oriane but I forgot, what does Zot mean, again?

Mosey

I believe that Zot is short of "Exotic SHorthair" - basically a Persian
cat with shorter fur.

Amelia

Thank you, Amelia, I appreciate that information. I will port you over a nip
latte, or 2:)
They are both so beautiful, talented and have VERY impressive tails. yeUP.
(takes a pencil and writes the Zot info down)

Mosey