CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   One of my ferals' story... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=22434)

Daniel November 16th 04 04:12 PM

One of my ferals' story...

I've posted a page
here-http://www.geocities.com/dkurtz60084/volya.html. Since I
benefited from some advice from this forum during the taming period, I
thought folks here might be interested in reading about him. Interested
to hear what people think. I apologize in advance for the obtrusive
Geocities ads.

Gary November 16th 04 10:37 PM

"Daniel" wrote in message
. com...
I've posted a page
here-http://www.geocities.com/dkurtz60084/volya.html. Since I
benefited from some advice from this forum during the taming period, I
thought folks here might be interested in reading about him. Interested
to hear what people think. I apologize in advance for the obtrusive
Geocities ads.

Such a nice story, well done.
A lovely cat too!

--
Regards,

Gary.

Visit Tigger's site and read his story.
Browse photos of all our cats - Tigger, Tootsie and Tango.
http://www.cutecats.co.uk

Daniel November 16th 04 11:07 PM

Gary wrote:
Such a nice story, well done.
A lovely cat too!

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Daniel November 16th 04 11:07 PM

RobinB. November 17th 04 09:46 PM

"Daniel" wrote in message
. com...
I've posted a page
here-http://www.geocities.com/dkurtz60084/volya.html. Since I
benefited from some advice from this forum during the taming period, I
thought folks here might be interested in reading about him. Interested
to hear what people think. I apologize in advance for the obtrusive
Geocities ads.

Thank you Daniel! What a great puss. The folks in here have been
incredibly helpful to me and my ferals. Two in the apartment and one to go.
Actually, I'll buy a house, and then........ Rosalita and Houdini are doing
well and soon their sister will join them.

So again, thank you for your post and thank you RPCR for the invaluable
information! Robin