CatBanter

-   -   Please help us.... (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=78323)

[email protected] February 21st 07 02:57 PM

Please help us....

Hello!
The East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band has just
started
our fundraising campaign and I need your help.
Please help us fundraise by treating yourself to your favorite
magazines. Order or renew any magazine for as little as $8 and 40% of
each purchase goes directly to our group. Your contribution will help
make this a huge success and get us one step closer to reaching our
goal!
* Choose from over 1,000 magazine titles
* Save up to 85% off newsstand prices
* 40% of the proceeds goes to our cause
Take a quick minute to browse our web page by going to

http://www.fasttrackfundraising.com/...hp?group=J02C0

Thanks for your support!
East Haven High School Yellowjacket Marching Band
P.S. Can you help us spread the word? Please forward this message
your friends and family and anyone else interested in helping out a
worthy cause and saving money on magazines.