CatBanter

-   -   theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113187)

Matt Ferrari[_3_] June 26th 16 04:48 PM

theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Matt Ferrari[_3_] June 26th 16 04:51 PM

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

MaryL[_2_] June 26th 16 07:40 PM

On 6/26/2016 10:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Beautiful cat! Congratulations -- I hope this works out well.

MaryL

Joy[_3_] June 26th 16 08:36 PM

On 6/26/2016 8:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

He obviously knows he's found his forever home.

Joy[_3_] June 26th 16 08:38 PM

On 6/26/2016 8:51 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

LOL! Not bit bashful, is he?

Matt Ferrari[_3_] June 26th 16 08:54 PM

"Joy" wrote in message
On 6/26/2016 8:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I
expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

He obviously knows he's found his forever home.

ya he's running the place already 2nd day.

Jeßus[_6_] June 26th 16 11:00 PM

theres a new cat in town and hes a goofy clone

On Sun, 26 Jun 2016 10:51:16 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg

What a handsome chap. You two are going to be very happy together,
that is already obvious :)

Yodel's gray colour and coat is similar Annie (who is sitting on the
desk here).

jmcquown[_2_] June 27th 16 10:19 AM

On 6/26/2016 11:48 AM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

What a pretty kitty :)

Jill

Bastette June 29th 16 08:32 PM

Matt Ferrari wrote:

Yodel .

about 2 years old. He's a rescue cat and vetted and microchipped. I expected
him to hide for a while but hes all over.
I hope he can get some rest. I picked him because he looks like goofy.

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/yodel6-25-16.jpg

Aww! He's cute! And yes, he does look like Goofy.

Congratulations!

--
Joyce

If your kid comes out of the bedroom and says he just shut down the
government, it seems to me he should at least have an outfit for that."
-- John Waters, on the sorry style of today's rebels

Bastette June 29th 16 08:36 PM

Matt Ferrari wrote:

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message

http://lemons.rf.gd/yodel/100_108800.jpg