CatBanter

-   -   Kissamouse Day In The Shelter (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103520)

John Ross Mc Master December 27th 10 04:37 AM

Kissamouse Day In The Shelter

i sent my sekretari to da big jale to giff kitties treats!
beauty

Purr for the preizonners that they find a forever home.
Cinder

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...yInTheShelter#

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 27th 10 06:02 AM

Kissamouse Day In The Shelter

i sent my sekretari to da big jale to giff kitties treats!
beauty

Gud fur yew beauty:) Fank yoo fur sending him tew doo dat. doze pixshurez
wur nise, but sadd tew.

Purr for the preizonners that they find a forever home.
Cinder

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...yInTheShelter#

Okay we will, wee r awl styll at da Kissamouse Party sew wffercat, letz
gaffer en da bootiful purr rheum daown da stayerz, n purr for the
preizonners that they find a forever home.
Mosey , Meowy, Mayzy, Tygur, Pipps, BobQa tn Mimzy start going daown da
stayerz n lite sum sawft kandlez n form uh sircle, meatloaf, start to purr
PUUUUUUUURR(Mosey) puuuurrt?Maayzy) puuuuuuuuuuurt!(Tygur) (PUUUUUUURRS
BobQat)Puuuuurrs (Mimzy)
n frum mai uther hoam, PookyKat n Sqweex are purrrrrrrrrrrring tew