CatBanter

-   -   its a boy! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=71895)

Sherri June 8th 06 03:17 AM

its a boy!

I just added 2 new kittens to my family. Both boys. I havent let them
met the rest of the fur family,maybe in a day or 2. A client came in
today with their mom to get spayed, she came with the whole litter (4
boys).The kittens all got shots,wormed and exams.She was given the
kittens away so I got 2.They are 9 weeks and all FELV neg. I named one
smudge and the other chance. They are both DSH,one is gray with a
butterfly gray shaped smudge on his little white face,the other solid
dark gray w/ a little white on his chest/mouth.

Smokey, Dusty (my cats) and Vader (the dog) are parked outside the
office door wondering why they cant come in.........I'm sure they smell
the babies.

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.

mnemonic June 8th 06 03:49 AM

its a boy!

Sherri wrote:
I just added 2 new kittens to my family.

Congrats! You are going to have loads of fun and snuggling

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.

Have you tried yahoo? or Msn spaces?

those are cool! Check out your own yahoo account priveledges, they have
a page creator thingy

Yes! post pics

T June 9th 06 12:45 AM

its a boy!

In article om,
says...

Sherri wrote:
I just added 2 new kittens to my family.

Congrats! You are going to have loads of fun and snuggling

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.

Have you tried yahoo? or Msn spaces?

those are cool! Check out your own yahoo account priveledges, they have
a page creator thingy

Yes! post pics

If you already have a yahoo account you have a flickr account. You can
sign into flickr.com with a yahoo ID.

That's how I do it.

mnemonic June 9th 06 01:04 AM

its a boy!

T wrote:

If you already have a yahoo account you have a flickr account. You can
sign into flickr.com with a yahoo ID.

That's how I do it.

lol, flickr

sounds like something a cat would say..

cats get flickr accounts

what's the link?

any cat pics? anything fun?

T June 9th 06 03:52 AM

its a boy!

In article .com,
says...

http://www.flickr.com

I'm http://www.flickr.com/photos/kd1s

[email protected] June 10th 06 03:50 PM

its a boy!

Sherri wrote:
I just added 2 new kittens to my family. Both boys. I havent let them
met the rest of the fur family,maybe in a day or 2. A client came in
today with their mom to get spayed, she came with the whole litter (4
boys).The kittens all got shots,wormed and exams.She was given the
kittens away so I got 2.They are 9 weeks and all FELV neg. I named one
smudge and the other chance. They are both DSH,one is gray with a
butterfly gray shaped smudge on his little white face,the other solid
dark gray w/ a little white on his chest/mouth.

Smokey, Dusty (my cats) and Vader (the dog) are parked outside the
office door wondering why they cant come in.........I'm sure they smell
the babies.

Whats a good, free site to use to post pictures of my family? Ya'll
havent even seen my other cats yet.

google has picasa - click on thier more link, then look for picasa.

- Justisaur