CatBanter

-   -   Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112884)

Mishi[_2_] October 27th 15 11:51 PM

Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat

Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

Sundance and/or Rebecca October 28th 15 12:15 AM

Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat

From Anti Sandy: It's OK with me if you echo stuff from my House. It's probably best to get each person's OK before repeating their posts. I'm not sure everyone at the Facebook group is interested, but as long as they don't mind.

From Rebecca: Purrhaps kitteez wud indikate in dereown postz, purrhapz at da bottom, if itz OK. However, yoo duz not haz to do dis.

Amelia T Cat October 28th 15 12:35 PM

On 10/27/15 6:51 PM, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I and my human think it would be a good idea, since that group is not
averse to MeowChat.

Amelia

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 28th 15 01:19 PM

Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat

"Amelia T Cat" wrote

On 10/27/15 6:51 PM, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't
access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I and my human think it would be a good idea, since that group is not
averse to MeowChat.

Amelia

Hai Sweet Amelia,

Our human also think that's ok wif herownself. yeUP

Lufs,
Mosey, PookyKat Sqweex n Pipps

Mishi[_2_] October 28th 15 02:48 PM

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I am only going to echo the opening and closing ceremonies and the calling of the names, unless people tell me I can echo their individual posts.

Dan Mahoney[_2_] October 28th 15 03:23 PM

On 10/28/15 9:48 AM, Mishi wrote:
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I am only going to echo the opening and closing ceremonies and the calling of the names, unless people tell me I can echo their individual posts.

It's fine to echo posts from me, Amelia, Samuel Redcat, Harri Roadcat,
Ranger McDude, or Community Kitties.

Dan

Mosey=^..^=[_3_] October 28th 15 05:14 PM

Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat

"Mishi" wrote in

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who can't
access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I am only going to echo the opening and closing ceremonies and the calling
of the names, unless people tell me I can echo their individual posts.

Auntie Mishi,
Yew hab our permission tu echo all of our posts there. yeUP
You have had your share of losses this year as well.
*noseboop*
Mosey for his Hous

Sylvia and P2nya[_2_] October 28th 15 05:46 PM

"Mishi" wrote in message
On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones who
can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I am only going to echo the opening and closing ceremonies and the calling
of the names, unless people tell me I can echo their individual posts.

I too am comfortable with that. Since we are all equal, especially at the
JB, I won't use my title...if I already have, please remove it, it would be
catfuzing to those who do not regularly post here.
Pit2nya

cshenk October 28th 15 09:09 PM

Mishi wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:51:52 PM UTC-4, Mishi wrote:
Can I echo the Jellicle Ball to Facebook's Meowchat for the ones
who can't access RPCC-Usenet? It is a private room.

I am only going to echo the opening and closing ceremonies and the
calling of the names, unless people tell me I can echo their
individual posts.

Hi Mishi, I don't mind my posts during the ball being crossed over.
Some folks think I'm a wee bit on the fun to read creative side (grin).