CatBanter

-   -   debate for chief justicat (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73586)

ClowderCat August 9th 06 02:24 AM

debate for chief justicat

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

ClowderCat August 9th 06 02:28 AM

debate for chief justicat

My qualifications a
1. I'm a cat and I've been a cat for almost 12 years.
2. I have a degree in Cat and Human Law from the Unifurrsity of
Michcatgan.
3. I graduated magna cat laude.

Chester

John Ross Mc Master August 9th 06 03:15 AM

debate for chief justicat

On 8 Aug 2006 18:24:32 -0700, "ClowderCat"
wrote:

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Chester, do you want to beet up other cats?

ClowderCat August 9th 06 04:04 AM

debate for chief justicat

wrote:

We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and Lovable
Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race for
Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator for
this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this debate?

Nathan

Chester, do you want to beet up other cats?

No. I don't consider other cats to be a problem unless they're
intruder cats who are invading my territory. But I don't beat them up,
I tell them to go away.

Chester

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee August 9th 06 04:35 AM

debate for chief justicat

ClowderCat wrote:
We've started the debate for Chief Justicat between Chester and
Lovable Louise in the thread about the Election results in the race
for Sheriff of Catmerica. Chester has asked me to be the moderator
for this debate. Does any other cat have any questions for this
debate?

Nathan

Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?
--
Pitö.önya

Adam August 10th 06 02:28 AM

debate for chief justicat

I'd like to know what qualifications Chester and Lovable Louise have
for this.

Clarence

I cat. I lovable. Prez HKC. Got 9 yrs keeping Fatcat in line. I not
related 2 Purresident or moderator, unlike other catnidate. I promise
short verdicts.

"Lovable Louise"

Adam August 10th 06 02:30 AM

debate for chief justicat

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

ClowderCat August 10th 06 02:36 AM

debate for chief justicat

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to ask the
candidates questions?

Nathan

Julie Porter August 10th 06 03:04 AM

debate for chief justicat

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to ask the
candidates questions?

Nathan

Ide luff to ask a questyun but I have to wash my bruthers' eers first.

HoneyCat

Me August 10th 06 03:52 AM

debate for chief justicat

Louise,

WOW! That was many wurds.

I vote fur yu.

Booker

ClowderCat August 11th 06 01:13 AM

debate for chief justicat

Adam wrote:
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

"Lovable Louise"

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to ask the
candidates questions?

Nathan

Ide luff to ask a questyun but I have to wash my bruthers' eers first.

HoneyCat

Washing ears is very important. I do it for Chester often.

Nathan

ChildFree23 August 11th 06 01:19 AM

debate for chief justicat

Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to
ask the
candidates questions?

Yes, I have a question. What's your standing on the
catstitutionality of cats being forced to get fixedwhennotbroke
by their humans?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink of Sammy da 'Venture Kitty

Adam August 12th 06 01:43 AM

debate for chief justicat

Louise,

WOW! That was many wurds.

I vote fur yu.

Booker

Fangu! I not beet u up again.

"Lovable Louise"

Adam August 12th 06 01:45 AM

debate for chief justicat

Yes, I have a question. What's your standing on the
catstitutionality of cats being forced to get fixedwhennotbroke
by their humans?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink of Sammy da 'Venture Kitty

"Winkwink" means fixedwhennotbroke. "Not fixed" means can't winkwink.

"Lovable Louise"

ClowderCat August 12th 06 01:52 AM

debate for chief justicat

Lovable Louise, what makes you lovable?

I kin purr & smurgle wif da best uv dem, wen I want 2.

Anyone sez I not lovable, I hit dem till dey change mind.

This is a really exciting debate. Do any other cats want to
ask the
candidates questions?

Yes, I have a question. What's your standing on the
catstitutionality of cats being forced to get fixedwhennotbroke
by their humans?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 5
Chief Tabby In Residence
Winkwink of Sammy da 'Venture Kitty

It should be the cat's choice. The human should tell the cat what he
or she wants to have done to the cat and explain why. If the cat says
no, it shouldn't be done. If it's done when the cat says no, the human
can be punished by the cat and by the Catmerica legal system.

Chester

Ember August 12th 06 04:07 AM

debate for chief justicat

This is a fassinaytin debayt, an the levil of discorse is hi!

I dont want to mis the vote tho.
I mist the last won fur Sherrif.
When are we votin fur Chief Justicat?

Ember, conserned

oups.com...

ClowderCat August 12th 06 04:34 AM

debate for chief justicat

Hi Ember. We'll vote when the debate is over. We don't know yet when
that'll be. We'll announce it here.

Chester

ClowderCat August 13th 06 08:29 PM

debate for chief justicat

Since no other kitty has asked to be the debate moderator, I'll still
do it. Do any kitties have any other questions?

Nathan

John Ross Mc Master August 13th 06 09:17 PM

debate for chief justicat

This is a question for both Catdidates.

My human made a horrible loud noise that hurt my furry good ears after
I bit him on his big toe. What punishment would you sentence him to if
you were elected Chief Justicat?

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Julie Porter August 13th 06 11:23 PM

debate for chief justicat

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ps.com...
Since no other kitty has asked to be the debate moderator, I'll still
do it. Do any kitties have any other questions?

Nathan

Ide like to know how the cannadates feel abowt bringeng babycats into
the house when the existeng cats doant want dem.

Bear

ClowderCat August 14th 06 12:57 AM

debate for chief justicat

I don't have a problem with that. I think Aunt Sandy will be compiling
the votes for this election too. So if you want to vote anonymously
you can email your vote to her.

Is your human going somewhere and abandoning you for a few days so you
can't access the newsgroups?

Clarence

ClowderCat August 14th 06 01:01 AM

debate for chief justicat

Loud noises from a human, for any reason, aren't allowed unless the cat
likes them. I'd make him stay at home with you for a week but I would
tell him that he can't touch you without your permission and that he'd
have to give you whatever you want to eat and let you do whatever you
want to do.

BTW, why did you bite his big toe? What punishment did you give him?

Chester

ClowderCat August 14th 06 01:05 AM

debate for chief justicat

Since no other kitty has asked to be the debate moderator, I'll still
do it. Do any kitties have any other questions?

Nathan

Ide like to know how the cannadates feel abowt bringeng babycats into
the house when the existeng cats doant want dem.

Bear

Babycats shouldn't be allowed in the house at all unless you want them.
Your human should find another good home for them that doesn't already
have cats that don't want babycats. Do you need a punishment for her?

BTW, mom did that to me twice. First, when I was about 11 weeks old,
she brought home Clarence and I didn't want him there because it was my
house. Then a few years later she brought home Nathan. She told me
both times that the babycat was staying and wouldn't let me do anything
about it!

Chester

Adam August 14th 06 03:46 AM

debate for chief justicat

This is a question for both Catdidates.

My human made a horrible loud noise that hurt my furry good ears after
I bit him on his big toe. What punishment would you sentence him to if
you were elected Chief Justicat?

Cinder

Hav sherif beet up hoomin.

"Lovable Louise"

Adam August 14th 06 03:47 AM

debate for chief justicat

Ide like to know how the cannadates feel abowt bringeng babycats into
the house when the existeng cats doant want dem.

Bear

I strongly opposed.

"Lovable Louise"

ClowderCat August 14th 06 04:10 AM

debate for chief justicat

Loud noises from a human, for any reason, aren't allowed unless the cat
likes them. I'd make him stay at home with you for a week but I would
tell him that he can't touch you without your permission and that he'd
have to give you whatever you want to eat and let you do whatever you
want to do.

BTW, why did you bite his big toe? What punishment did you give him?

Chester

I like to play. I like biting toes. They look a bit like mouses. It's
fun! Try it sometime. Effurry cat should play.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

You're right, every cat should play. I like to play with the evil red
dot! And there's nothing wrong with playing with human toes!

Chester

Julie Porter August 15th 06 12:23 AM

debate for chief justicat

Ide like to know how the cannadates feel abowt bringeng babycats
into
the house when the existeng cats doant want dem.

Bear

Babycats shouldn't be allowed in the house at all unless you want

them.
Your human should find another good home for them that doesn't

already
have cats that don't want babycats. Do you need a punishment for her?

BTW, mom did that to me twice. First, when I was about 11 weeks old,
she brought home Clarence and I didn't want him there because it was

my
house. Then a few years later she brought home Nathan. She told me
both times that the babycat was staying and wouldn't let me do

anything
about it!

Chester

So farr, shees still deciding what tu du. The babycats just appeered an
they ar only bout fife weeks old. So the babycats an my mom can haf a
free pass fur now.

Fangu.

Bear

Julie Porter August 15th 06 12:24 AM

debate for chief justicat

Ide like to know how the cannadates feel abowt bringeng babycats

into
the house when the existeng cats doant want dem.

Bear

I strongly opposed.

"Lovable Louise"

Mee tuu. Trooder cats ar jus rong.

Bear

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat August 15th 06 01:01 AM

debate for chief justicat

BTW, mom did that to me twice. First, when I was about 11 weeks old,
she brought home Clarence and I didn't want him there because it was my
house. Then a few years later she brought home Nathan. She told me
both times that the babycat was staying and wouldn't let me do anything
about it!

Chester

My hoomin slaves have done this to me FIVE TIMES!

I could get used to sharing the place with DD. But then they brought in
Amelia kitten and I had to put up with a little whipper-snapper running
and jumping all over the place. Then a couple years later, when DD left
for the Bridge, Meowmie brought Tabitha kitten, and month later Paw
brought home Samuel. About a year later Meowmie brought home that
uncontrollable Ranger monster, and I learned that while he was out in the
metalmonster Paw had adopted Harri Roadcat.

I am getting along ok with all the peasants now, but really - an Empress
shouldn't have to do that!

Cleo

ClowderCat August 15th 06 02:37 AM

debate for chief justicat

Julie Porter wrote:
[...]

Are you sure you want the human to decide for you? If she decides, she
might decide to keep the babycats and you don't want that!

Chester

ClowderCat August 15th 06 02:38 AM

debate for chief justicat

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
[...]

I agree. Even though all those cats you mentioned are really cool
cats, if you were the first, you should always be the only cat!

Chester

ClowderCat August 15th 06 02:43 AM

debate for chief justicat

Hi kitties. Since nokitty has asked me this question, I decide to just
tell you.

I have plans on reorganizing the Catmerica justice system when I become
Chief Justicat. I'm going to either appoint or have you vote for
several regional justicats who will help me with the workload of
keeping humans in line. I'm planning on asking for volunteers for this
important job. If all of you kitties prefer, I'll have you vote for
which ones you want for each region. If not, I'll appoint the
volunteers. I haven't decided for sure how many regions to have but I
was thinking of at least 8 in Catmerica and more than that for the
other countries in the world.

Chester

Julie Porter August 15th 06 03:17 AM

debate for chief justicat

I have plans on reorganizing the Catmerica justice system when I
become
Chief Justicat. I'm going to either appoint or have you vote for
several regional justicats who will help me with the workload of
keeping humans in line. I'm planning on asking for volunteers for

this
important job. If all of you kitties prefer, I'll have you vote for
which ones you want for each region. If not, I'll appoint the
volunteers. I haven't decided for sure how many regions to have but I
was thinking of at least 8 in Catmerica and more than that for the
other countries in the world.

Chester

Dat sownds gud. But complycated. How we gonna sleep 20 howrs a day an du
all dat?

HoneyCat

Julie Porter August 15th 06 03:18 AM

debate for chief justicat

[...]

I mite need sum legul help.

Bear

ClowderCat August 15th 06 04:22 AM

debate for chief justicat

Julie Porter wrote:
I have plans on reorganizing the Catmerica justice system when I

become
Chief Justicat. I'm going to either appoint or have you vote for
several regional justicats who will help me with the workload of
keeping humans in line. I'm planning on asking for volunteers for

this
important job. If all of you kitties prefer, I'll have you vote for
which ones you want for each region. If not, I'll appoint the
volunteers. I haven't decided for sure how many regions to have but I
was thinking of at least 8 in Catmerica and more than that for the
other countries in the world.

Chester

Dat sownds gud. But complycated. How we gonna sleep 20 howrs a day an du
all dat?

HoneyCat

That's why I need so many cats to help me! I need to sleep sometime!

Chester

ClowderCat August 15th 06 04:24 AM

debate for chief justicat

Julie Porter wrote:
[...]

OK. Do you want the new sheriff to come out and arrest her or do you
want me to give you legal advice?

Chester

Rebecca August 15th 06 06:33 AM

debate for chief justicat

Befur Meowmie kan do da vote kowntin fur dis lekshun, she needz to recuvver
frum bein thwapped! She duznt kno if she kud survive anuther thwappin. If
wun da catnidates wud promiss not to thwap herownself agin, she wud be reddy
to take on da impurrtint task uv kowntin da votez.

Whut duz yoo say, Ms. Catnidate?

Rebecca

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee August 15th 06 07:24 AM

debate for chief justicat

ClowderCat wrote:
Julie Porter wrote:
I have plans on reorganizing the Catmerica justice system when I
become Chief Justicat. I'm going to either appoint or have you
vote for several regional justicats who will help me with the
workload of keeping humans in line. I'm planning on asking for
volunteers for this important job. If all of you kitties prefer,
I'll have you vote for which ones you want for each region. If
not, I'll appoint the volunteers. I haven't decided for sure how
many regions to have but I was thinking of at least 8 in Catmerica
and more than that for the other countries in the world.

Chester

Dat sownds gud. But complycated. How we gonna sleep 20 howrs a day
an du all dat?

HoneyCat

That's why I need so many cats to help me! I need to sleep sometime!

Chester

I volenteeer tu sleep furr yu.
--
Pitö.önya