CatBanter

-   -   Cats! (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113487)

Joy[_3_] May 27th 17 12:48 AM

Cats!

They're just like siblings. A couple of hours ago I heard yowling and
snarling as Koala and Pickles went at it. Just now I looked in the
living room, and they're snuggled up together under the coffee table.

dgk May 29th 17 03:43 AM

Cats!

On Fri, 26 May 2017 16:48:37 -0700, Joy
wrote:

They're just like siblings. A couple of hours ago I heard yowling and
snarling as Koala and Pickles went at it. Just now I looked in the
living room, and they're snuggled up together under the coffee table.

Yup, one minute they're screaming at each other, and the next it's
like it never happened.

Bastette[_4_] June 10th 17 04:01 AM

Cats!

Joy wrote:

They're just like siblings. A couple of hours ago I heard yowling and
snarling as Koala and Pickles went at it. Just now I looked in the
living room, and they're snuggled up together under the coffee table.

Roxy (RB) and Licky used to squabble like a sister and brother when I
was getting the food out for their dinner. They weren't really close in
general, but they tolerated each other pretty well most of the time.
Their dinnertime fights were mostly on the playfight level, but there
was enough tension in it that I figured since food was involved, they
were getting territorial or something. I could almost hear their arguments:

"Me first!"
"No, you were first last time! It's my turn!"
"Is not!"
"Is too..."

Joyce
--
Beauty and music seduce us first; later, ashamed of our own sensuality,
we insist on meaning. -- Clive Barker