CatBanter

-   -   Sekrit Santa matchups (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112941)

Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_] November 22nd 15 09:04 PM

Sekrit Santa matchups

I just wanted to let everybody know I haven't forgotten about doing
Sekrit Santa matchups - the matchups that were supposed to be emailed
out on Friday.

Unfortunately the hosting company on which the signup database lives
went down. I am hoping they'll be back up soon. If not, I have a backup
copy of the database that I saved off Friday and will work from that.

Matchups WILL be going out this afternoon.