CatBanter

-   -   2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113555)

Snowball October 5th 17 11:39 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Pleeze add Spice, House of Hogarty.

In article , Sundance
and/or Rebecca says...

Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added

Garland, House of Rennie
Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
Hopscotch, House of Whitwell

Rebecca

tess October 5th 17 06:30 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Please add
Isabella, House of Lee
Darcy, House of Golumb

cshenk October 5th 17 10:20 PM

Snowball wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Pleeze add Spice, House of Hogarty.

In article ,
Sundance and/or Rebecca says...

Anti Heather rekwestz that deze namez be added

Garland, House of Rennie
Pixel, House of Abbey Cats
Unnamed babycats, House of Abbey Cats
Hopscotch, House of Whitwell

Rebecca

Daisy chan nods sadly and has all on the list.

[email protected] October 8th 17 03:13 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Samuel RedCat wondered
I don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps sez tu Sammy
Remembur

[email protected] October 8th 17 03:23 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Thursday, September 7, 2017 at 6:02:46 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Dis thred iz fur postin ennee namez dat yoo wud like kalled at dis yeer's JB.

Rebecca

Samuel Redcat wondered :
don't know whether we ever call da names of hoomins, but if so, I
would like to add da name of a honorary dog human who also loved cats.

William Patrick, house of Mahoney.

Pipps reminds Sammy,
Your Pa Dan is a HC Honorary Cat) for all he is doing, for our community so that makes his RB brother n honorary dog human who also loved cats. William Patrick, House of Mahoney Pat is so missed and was very loved, ask any...
Pipps starts to cry for the Mahoney Family 2 foot and 4 foot

[email protected] October 8th 17 05:45 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

On Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 1:49:22 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Tarzanna, House of Sackett

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.

Pit2nya

cshenk October 8th 17 06:09 PM

Rebecca wrote:
Tarzanna, House of Sackett

sister of Spunky who was just added

--Rebecca

Shadow too. Her Meowmee posted...don't kno the house.

Pit2nya

Tarzanna and Spunky were listed (house change purr our walk of
remembrenz site). Shadow already listed, house of Vicki.

Gabrielle David[_2_] October 8th 17 10:30 PM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Sorree, Rebecca, wee iz late cuz we hadda find a weigh to get heer. Cud da nayme Quacker Dundee of the House of David be added?
Fred T. Spawn for his house and chowder

cshenk October 9th 17 12:12 AM

cshenk October 9th 17 12:13 AM

2017 Jellicle Ball: thred fur namez

Quaker dundee is noted and already on the this.