CatBanter

-   -   An update on the Two sisters (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107828)

Gramby May 1st 12 03:39 PM

An update on the Two sisters

Gramby sended Auntie Jackie a copy of da report Unkle Serge did on da firdst
dai da Two Sosters libed wiff himself. Diz waz what herself said bak.

"Thank you. I will save that. They are now escaping from their room so soon
I will be able to let them out." Showz uz dem iz happi dere and dat wud
pleeze Unkle Serge to no end.

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] May 2nd 12 08:51 PM

An update on the Two sisters

yeUP, dat iz gudgud nooz indeed, but pweez dunt let dem goh OUTdoarz. Nope.
.. Mosey

diz iz gudgud newz, OEJ

Gramby May 2nd 12 08:55 PM

An update on the Two sisters

Let dem sho kities bo in da out Her wuden't do dat......................No
Effen on a gudgud dai. Piglett knowing this wouldn't ever happen.

Amelia T Cat May 2nd 12 08:55 PM

An update on the Two sisters

On Wed, 02 May 2012 12:51:25 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

yeUP, dat iz gudgud nooz indeed, but pweez dunt let dem goh OUTdoarz.
Nope. . Mosey

I'm pretty sure she meant let them out of their safe room. Right now
they're hiding from the rest of the animals in the house in a bedroom,
and Serge's cousin plans to soon let them out of that bedroom to mingle
with the other animals (a ragdoll kitty and a couple tiny goggies).

Amelia

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] May 2nd 12 09:10 PM

An update on the Two sisters

yeUP, dat iz gudgud nooz indeed, but pweez dunt let dem goh OUTdoarz.
Nope. . Mosey

I'm pretty sure she meant let them out of their safe room. Right now
they're hiding from the rest of the animals in the house in a bedroom,
and Serge's cousin plans to soon let them out of that bedroom to mingle
with the other animals (a ragdoll kitty and a couple tiny goggies).

Amelia

Oh, okay, Amelia, sorry for the misunderstanding.
I hope they all get along well:)
Mosey--off for a nap now.

Storrmmee May 2nd 12 09:34 PM

An update on the Two sisters

i think in/out is dependent on the cats, humans and location, there simply
is no hard and fast rules, besides she is an experienced animal caregiver
and, i am sure will do what is best for them, soft