CatBanter

-   -   OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by KittyName az of 14 May 2009 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=95267)

Adam[_3_] May 18th 09 06:25 PM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by KittyName az of 14 May 2009

***Offurrzurz ov Catmerica, by title and rank***

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pi2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Sundance

Prezident uf Catmerica..."Lovable Louise"
Vice Prezident....Sapphire Samurai
Retired Catmerica Prezident...Clarence

Chief Justicat..."Lovable Louise"
Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane
Police Dispatcher...Little Kitty

Diplocat 2 Canada...Mosey
Diplocat 2 Egypt, including the Temple of Bast...Mme. Anaïs
Diplocat 2 Furrance...Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico...Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon...Booker
Diplocat 2 White House...Pi2nya

Chancellor of the Exchequer...TV
Fixing the Human Economy...Clarence

Secretary of Bittees...Maggy May
Secretary of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Secretary of Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz....WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Secretary of Exterior...Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs...Beauty

***Offishulz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee by nayme***

Mme Anaïs... Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty... Secretary of Fudz
Booker... Diplocat 2 Moon
Clarence... Fixing the Human Economy
Little Kitty... Police Dispatcher, Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
"Lovable Louise"... Grand Pooh-Bah, Chief Justicat, Prezident 2 Catmerica
Lucy... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May... Secretary of Bittees
Mosey... Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx... Secretary of Elder Kitties
Pit2nya... Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 White House
Ralph de Ralf... Secretary of Defense
Rebecca... Diplocat 2 Furrance
Rosco P. Catrane... Sheriff of Catmerica
Sapphire Samurai... Vice Prezident of Catmerica
Sundance... Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV... Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal... Secretary of Exterior
WooToo... Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz

Updated 14 May 2009

Adam[_3_] May 18th 09 09:29 PM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikuleeby Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

We 4got 2 'portant posishuns! Mayntayner uv da list (is dat V P-B r Asst
V P-B r ...?) & putter of list on web.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Sundance May 18th 09 10:56 PM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

Wow, dat tuk a lotz uv werk. I fingk we awl dezervez anuther katpoochino.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

Sylvia M[_3_] May 19th 09 12:23 AM

"Adam" wrote in message ...
Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

We 4got 2 'portant posishuns! Mayntayner uv da list (is dat V P-B r Asst
V P-B r ...?)

It tuukt awl twee ov uz.

putter of list on web.

Izzatt Anti Heather...I tink.
I wented tu clowder.com (Site last updated on 1/29/02.)
an rpccclowder.com, but kudint fynd wat I kno iz dere :-/

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] May 19th 09 12:32 AM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

We 4got 2 'portant posishuns! Mayntayner uv da list (is dat V P-B r
Asst
V P-B r ...?)

It tuukt awl twee ov uz.
But izzint dat juzt wunnov ower dooteez, raffer den anudder djob?

--
Pitô.ônya, Vice GP-B

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] May 19th 09 12:33 AM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

I yam furr dat...mayke it uh dubbul.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Wow, dat tuk a lotz uv werk. I fingk we awl dezervez anuther
katpoochino.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

Mosey `=`^..^`=`[_2_] May 19th 09 04:01 AM

OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

Yoo gotz it..3 dubblez comin rite up Yer mugz hab yer inishialz on dem.

Mosey
Chief Barista
=^--^=
6
0oOo
(_M_)J

=^,,^=
~
0oOo
(_P_)k

=^,,^=
0oOo
(_S_)b

I wanna noo title, Executive Barista:)
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
I yam furr dat...mayke it uh dubbul.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance"
Wow, dat tuk a lotz uv werk. I fingk we awl dezervez anuther
katpoochino.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

"Adam"

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_] May 19th 09 06:47 AM

"Adam" wrote in message
Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

We 4got 2 'portant posishuns! Mayntayner uv da list (is dat V P-B r
Asst V P-B r ...?) & putter of list on web.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

I added;
'Webby Maztur...Anti Heather'
and sended it on tu hur.

I didunt tink we shud lizt hu unner naymez,
spekullee kuz it wud be foizt unner 'A'

salute
--
Pitô.ônya

[...]