CatBanter

-   Cat rescue (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wisconsin May Declare Open Season On Housecats (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=25063)

[email protected] March 7th 05 06:11 AM

Wisconsin May Declare Open Season On Housecats

Agitators press for legalized housecat hunting in Wisconsin:

What's next? Legalized dog hunting? Legalized aquarium fishing?

The central website for opposition to this legislation:

http://www.dontshootthecat.com/

Please spread the message, thanks.

CHAR WAINSCOTT via CatKB.com March 11th 05 03:45 PM

I 100% AGREE WITH YOU. ALL IT TAKES IS 1 IDIOT WITH A GUN. AND THERE ARE
PLENTY OF IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO HATE CATS. I AM NOT ONE OF THEM. I AM A CAT
LOVER. I HAVE 3, AND WOULD DO WHAT EVER IT TOOK TO PROTECT THEM!