CatBanter

-   -   Reminder (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73923)

Adam August 22nd 06 04:40 PM

Reminder

Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. No nepotism!

ClowderCat August 23rd 06 12:46 AM

Reminder

Adam wrote:
Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. No nepotism!

Lovable Louise practices voter intimidation!!!!!

Chester

ChildFree23 August 23rd 06 03:09 AM

Reminder

Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. No nepotism!

Lovable Louise practices voter intimidation!!!!!

Chester

Would you like to press charges?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

ClowderCat August 23rd 06 04:19 AM

Reminder

ChildFree23 wrote:
Ne1 not vote 4 me, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

P.S. No nepotism!

Lovable Louise practices voter intimidation!!!!!

Chester

Would you like to press charges?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Only if some kitties complain that they were forced to vote for Lovable
Louise because she threatened to hit them. I'm against kitty
brutality.

You can watch the rest of the election to make sure it doesn't happen
though.

Chester

Rebecca August 23rd 06 04:28 AM

Reminder

"ClowderCat" wrote in message
ups.com...

ChildFree23 wrote:

Lovable Louise practices voter intimidation!!!!!

Chester

Would you like to press charges?

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 1
Junior Tabby In Residence

Only if some kitties complain that they were forced to vote for Lovable
Louise because she threatened to hit them. I'm against kitty
brutality.

You can watch the rest of the election to make sure it doesn't happen
though.

Chester

Howz abowt if da hoomin vote kownter iz so afrayed uv gittin thwapped agin
dat she haz a nerfiss brakedown or tamperz wif da ballitz?

Rebecca

Anti Sandy August 24th 06 04:20 AM

Reminder

Thank you, everykitty, that makes me feel much better. :)

Anti Sandy

oups.com...

Stormmee wrote:
we willz purrtekt hersef!!! Trudi