CatBanter

-   -   Miss Emily has an excellent memory (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=110450)

Mark Edwards January 1st 14 03:52 AM

Miss Emily has an excellent memory

Miss Emily has an excellent memory.

We have two tall bookshelves in the living room. Last week, she jumped
to the top of the one with lots of stuff stacked on it. I picked her up
and moved her to the one with very few things on top, and told her that
bookshelf was better because it had more room for lions.

Tonight, she jumped on the bookshelf with more room, and looks very smug.

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark