CatBanter

-   -   a cat only community? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=10276)

Sarita Levinthal July 10th 03 12:47 AM

a cat only community?

meowies all,
my name is rufus...i is a black and white dsh....is this a place where
kitties can meow at each and does youse guys have pardies?

purries,
rufus

ChildFree23 July 11th 03 01:49 AM

meowies all,
my name is rufus...i is a black and white dsh....is this a place where
kitties can meow at each and does youse guys have pardies?

Meow, Rufus, I'ze Kitty Schottland DOC, Chief Tortie In Residence. I'ze a
dark tortie, age 13 years.

This is my bruffer, Capt. Midnight, The Good Luck Black Cat, age unknown
(but he'll be celebrating his tenth purrday this Septemfur).

And this is Kittenhead -- I mean Lilith Kitten, Tabby In Residence. She's a
brown tabby and white with tortie accents. She's 2 1/2 years old and a pain
in the tail.

[Extends nose as a gesture of furriendship.] Nice to meet you.

Rachel July 11th 03 02:30 AM

hihi Rufus! Iz Miss Isis anna dis is Izabella cat offer der inna da corner
(shez a liddle shy but furry friendlee) Wez dont get tu make posts her alot n
e more cuz our mean meowmie is gone so much latelee but its lotsa fun heer...
ders partees anna ventures anna all kindsa relee nice kittiez

Miss Isis anna Izabella

Rachel, Isis & Izabella
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sunshined...s+Isis&.view=t

Adam July 11th 03 03:29 AM

meowies all,
my name is rufus...i is a black and white dsh....is this a place where
kitties can meow at each and does youse guys have pardies?

purries,
rufus

Welkum, Rufus! Du yu have eer tufts?

Allegra, VP Tufted Ears Club
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Sylvia M July 14th 03 06:23 AM

I didunt kno dat we spokt meowbonikz.
Dyna, purrowdlee

"Mogie" wrote in message
Please respond in English this Eubonics stuff is nearly impossible to
understand.

Miss Violette wrote in message
s.com...
I was here first, and I rule, I don't let them have things I want, and

even
though I am smaller than Tiger anna TV I threaten them if it is needed

get my way, now mind you I am not that strict beclaws I am a pretty
agreeable ruler, I am only strict about my hidey space under the

headboard
and soft's lap, Miss Violette, smiling mysteriously at the clueless

boycat
Cory wrote in message
In article m,
says...
welcome, we have lots of fun here, there are five cats and 2 hoomanz

in
my
house, Miss Violette, bosscat

Hoo sed yu wuz da bosscat, MV, an' how did yurownself gettid dat tytul
frum da uffur kitteez?? Did yu hafta threten dem? Brybree,

purrhapz??
Wif whut?

--- Onyx, (clueless) wannabe bosskitty...

--
My e-mail address should be "spamfree"...

WARNING: If you troll the newsgroups I read, you WILL be reported.

[email protected] July 14th 03 08:00 AM

I agree with you. They are just infantile
illiterates.

[email protected] July 14th 03 09:08 AM

I apologize for my remarks above. That was
rude. The people who write this cryptic
English are cat lovers like I am, and that is
what counts. Sorry. Meow-meow.

Mogie July 15th 03 02:42 AM

Please respond in English this Eubonics stuff is nearly impossible to
understand.

Miss Violette wrote in message
s.com...
I was here first, and I rule, I don't let them have things I want, and

even
though I am smaller than Tiger anna TV I threaten them if it is needed to

Da Koster Katz July 15th 03 08:56 AM

wrote:

I apologize for my remarks above. That was
rude. The people who write this cryptic
English are cat lovers like I am, and that is
what counts. Sorry. Meow-meow.

And actually, it isn't that hard to understand if you keep at it for a
while. Think phonetically :-)

Alas, we are but poor hoomin secretaries, writing at the whim of our cats.

Joan

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz:
http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Stephanie Serba July 16th 03 12:20 AM

Mogie, we dew nowt speke in Mew-bonics. We speke in Meowchat.

Iffin youse downt unnerstan' usses, hangs arownd fur a whyle, an' youse'll
get it.

--
Mandy, Missey and Sam III
The Karamel Koloured Kat Kollection