CatBanter

-   -   squeaky toys (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=112336)

cat owner March 20th 15 02:46 AM

squeaky toys

what kind of squeaky toys are good for pet cats and which ones are safe toys

MaryL[_2_] April 7th 15 02:06 AM

squeaky toys

On 3/19/2015 9:46 PM, cat owner wrote:
what kind of squeaky toys are good for pet cats and which ones are safe toys

I like the play-n-squeak toys. I have several versions (mouse, frog,
chick, even one on a pole), and my cats never tire of them. I often
hear "cheep," "rivvet," etc. in various parts of the house.

Here are some examples:
http://www.amazon.com/s/?ie=UTF8&key...sl_k6bylpsis_b

MaryL

cat owner April 10th 15 05:59 AM

squeaky toys

my cats love cat toys they even wait for me to show them how the toy works