CatBanter

-   Cats - misc (http://www.catbanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Yet another Recall expansion (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=80052)

Ketzl's Dad May 14th 07 09:09 PM

Yet another Recall expansion

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 -- Royal Canin
USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall of eight Sensible
Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry dog and cat food products

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls...anin05_07.html

I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I just
want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is aware of the
recall.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

[email protected] May 14th 07 10:42 PM

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Ketzl's Dad wrote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 -- Royal Canin
USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall of eight Sensible
Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry dog and cat food products

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls...anin05_07.html

I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I just
want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is aware of the
recall.

It's not fearmongering to report the facts! Thanks for the info.

Joyce

jmcquown May 15th 07 03:38 PM

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE -- St. Charles, Missouri -- May 11, 2007 --
Royal Canin USA is announcing today the voluntary nationwide recall
of eight Sensible Choice dry dog food products and seven Kasco dry
dog and cat food products

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls...anin05_07.html

I apologize,Jill, if you or anyone thinks this is fearmongering... I
just want to be sure that anyone who might be using these products is
aware of the recall.

No, that was just a knee-jerk (operative word JERK) reaction on my part.
And I apologize to Lori and everyone else. I guess I figured most people by
now would be checking the web sites of their specific brand names (or the
FDA link) to make sure their brand wasn't included. Mea Culpa.