CatBanter

-   -   Local Rescue Video (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=94713)

John Ross Mc Master April 17th 09 02:04 AM

Local Rescue Video

From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Debby Hanoka[_2_] April 17th 09 09:14 PM

Local Rescue Video

On Apr 16, 9:04*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

John Ross Mc Master April 17th 09 10:09 PM

Local Rescue Video

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:14:52 -0700 (PDT), Debby Hanoka
wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:04*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
to volunteer at are supporting it.

cybercat April 17th 09 11:25 PM

Local Rescue Video

wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:04 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
to volunteer at are supporting it.

I cried too. Wonderful work, wonderful people.

S.Smith April 18th 09 05:29 AM

Local Rescue Video

wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:04 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
to volunteer at are supporting it.

Is there an address to send donations?
Peteys Mo

S.Smith April 18th 09 05:30 AM

Local Rescue Video

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Wonderful group. Thanks for sending.
Petey's Mom

John Ross Mc Master April 18th 09 02:51 PM

Local Rescue Video

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 04:29:45 GMT, "S.Smith"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

On Apr 16, 9:04 pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
From the CBC Canadian National News of April 11th.

http://www.cbc.ca/national/blog/vide...intly_end.html

This is the SAINTS story at a new URL. Pass it on.

Thank you for posting the link. I watched the whole thing, and I
almost cried. That woman is clearly a saint!

Debby

I'm 2 miles away from SAINTS. A lot of people from the shelter I used
to volunteer at are supporting it.

Is there an address to send donations?
Peteys Mo

This is their website.

http://www.saintsrescue.ca/about/about.htm

SAINTS Donations
33860 Dlugosh Avenue
Mission, BC V2V 6B2

Also you can donate online. Go here and click on the thumbnail of Jack
the dog.

http://www.saintsrescue.ca/helping/donate.htm