CatBanter

-   -   home depot (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113197)

Matt Ferrari[_3_] July 6th 16 02:21 AM

home depot

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Sjouke Burry[_2_] July 6th 16 02:30 AM

home depot

On 06.07.16 3:21, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

That cat should earn its upkeep at MC Donalds..........

Joy[_3_] July 6th 16 07:16 AM

home depot

On 7/5/2016 6:21 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

LOL!

jmcquown[_2_] July 6th 16 03:19 PM

home depot

On 7/5/2016 9:21 PM, Matt Ferrari wrote:
http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Funny! :)

Jill

Irulan July 6th 16 06:26 PM

home depot

"Matt Ferrari" wrote in message ...

http://lemons.rf.gd/ats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

That's hilarious! Gotta save the .jpg

lrulan

Jeßus[_6_] July 6th 16 10:41 PM

home depot

On Tue, 5 Jul 2016 20:21:33 -0500, "Matt Ferrari"
wrote:

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Youth of today... he's probably high on catnip.

Bastette July 7th 16 01:37 AM

home depot

Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Hahaha! This is so true!

Actually, many of the employees on the floor are reasonably friendly,
but *you can never find one* who isn't already helping someone else. So
a variation on this pic could have the cat playing the cello and saying,
"I'll be with you just as soon as I'm finished helping this customer."

--
Joyce

"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review

Matt Ferrari[_3_] July 7th 16 09:25 PM

home depot

"Bastette" wrote in message
Matt Ferrari wrote:

http://lemons.rf.gd/cats/HomeDepotcat.jpg

now thats some cattitude

Hahaha! This is so true!

Actually, many of the employees on the floor are reasonably friendly,
but *you can never find one* who isn't already helping someone else. So
a variation on this pic could have the cat playing the cello and saying,
"I'll be with you just as soon as I'm finished helping this customer."

--
Joyce

"Riveting reading that keeps readers reading."
-- The Midwest Book Review

I totally agree, i just interpreted the picture as a funny cat picture. I
have always found home depot employees willing to help.