CatBanter

-   -   FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=107619)

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 20th 12 04:13 AM

FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER

Hai Ranger,
Um, wud yew wike tew port ovur tew mai Unka Moseyz n mai SILz Meowyz big
hoam n hab sum fudz n nippy stuf wif meh?
Dey r'nt der rite nao
Der iz lotz uf fun fingz tew du der:)
Inytyme yew wud wike iz fyne wif meh.

Pipps--hoapful

Ranger McDude March 20th 12 03:08 PM

FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 20:13:32 -0700, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Hai Ranger,
Um, wud yew wike tew port ovur tew mai Unka Moseyz n mai SILz Meowyz
big hoam n hab sum fudz n nippy stuf wif meh? Dey r'nt der rite nao
Der iz lotz uf fun fingz tew du der:) Inytyme yew wud wike iz fyne wif
meh.

Pipps--hoapful

[Ranger steps out of the teleporter, carrying ca big box of kitty toys]

I'z here! An I bringed some kitty toys, too, so wez can haf somefing to
play wif.

Ranger
always happy to spend time with Pipps

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 21st 12 04:36 AM

FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER

Hai Ranger,
Um, wud yew wike tew port ovur tew mai Unka Moseyz n mai SILz Meowyz
big hoam n hab sum fudz n nippy stuf wif meh? Dey r'nt der rite nao
Der iz lotz uf fun fingz tew du der:) Inytyme yew wud wike iz fyne wif
meh.

Pipps--hoapful

[Ranger steps out of the teleporter, carrying ca big box of kitty toys]

I'z here! An I bringed some kitty toys, too, so wez can haf somefing to
play wif.

Ranger
always happy to spend time with Pipps

Fank yew fur porting ovur Ranger. ai wike tew spend tyme wif yew ulso.
Letz bring en sum fresh nip, n ai mayde sum nip fudz fur us tew eet.
n ulso sum nippy drinkz.
Weh wyl hab lotza fuhn ;)
Pipps.

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] March 25th 12 03:35 AM

FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER

Hai Ranger,
Um, wud yew wike tew port ovur tew mai Unka Moseyz n mai SILz Meowyz big
hoam n hab sum fudz n nippy stuf wif meh? Dey r'nt der rite nao
Der iz lotz uf fun fingz tew du der:) Inytyme yew wud wike iz fyne wif
meh.

Pipps--hoapful

[Ranger steps out of the teleporter, carrying ca big box of kitty toys]

I'z here! An I bringed some kitty toys, too, so wez can haf somefing to
play wif.

Ranger
always happy to spend time with Pipps

Fank yew fur porting ovur Ranger. ai wike tew spend tyme wif yew ulso.
Letz bring en sum fresh nip, n ai mayde sum nip fudz fur us tew eet. n
ulso sum nippy drinkz.
Weh wyl hab lotza fuhn ;) Pipps.

ai m styl sew gwad yew ported over heer n weh r habin sew muthch fuhn , huh?
ai wike yew vury mutch Ranger.
Pipps --smiling

Mosey =^..^=[_12_] April 7th 12 04:27 AM

FROM PIPPS HEY RANGER

Hai Ranger,
Um, wud yew wike tew port ovur tew mai Unka Moseyz n mai SILz Meowyz
big hoam n hab sum fudz n nippy stuf wif meh? Dey r'nt der rite nao
Der iz lotz uf fun fingz tew du der:) Inytyme yew wud wike iz fyne wif
meh.

Pipps--hoapful

[Ranger steps out of the teleporter, carrying ca big box of kitty toys]

I'z here! An I bringed some kitty toys, too, so wez can haf somefing to
play wif.

Ranger
always happy to spend time with Pipps

ai m sew gwad yew ported over heer wif sum kitty toys fur uss tew pweay
wif. Fank yew.
I hab uh idear. da Moon is full n ai wuz finking dat yew n meh cud go
sumpwase nise n wach et. ai noe da purfet pwase.
Et iz on a gras, n der iz u lake, wif dux, n ifen der r clowds, Aunti Mimzy
gab meh uh speshul box fur wen weh wunt tew wook at da Moon, after weh wook
at da klowd formashunz.
ai gots uh speshul porter n wyl bryng usses sum nip snax n nip drinkz tew n
uh speshul bwankie.
Ai wyl pik yew up sune n weh kan stai fur az long az weh wike.
How duz dat saown tew yew? Et wyl beh lotz uf fun fur bof uf usses. uh huh
;)

Pipps
aways happy to spend time with Ranger:)