CatBanter

-   -   Archives made (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113332)

cshenk October 29th 16 02:33 PM

Archives made

Hi all,

If you didnt know, I keep an archive of the Jellicle ball. Srarted
last year. I just archived this one off.

Pit2nya[_2_] November 8th 16 05:23 AM

Archives made

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 6:33:59 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hi all,

If you didnt know, I keep an archive of the Jellicle ball. Srarted
last year. I just archived this one off.

--

We are duly impressed!
I may have a former one..or two.

cshenk November 8th 16 05:59 PM

Archives made

Pit2nya wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Saturday, October 29, 2016 at 6:33:59 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hi all,

If you didnt know, I keep an archive of the Jellicle ball. Srarted
last year. I just archived this one off.

--

We are duly impressed!
I may have a former one..or two.
Antee Sylvia

Grin, it makes it easier! We may have another who wants to be the
Master of Ceremonies and they may find it handy to have 2 years worth
of opening/closing sets. This year, the actual closing was done by me
(list reader) but our MC emailed me to do so.

There is always room for others to take on a part if they wish! For
example, next year if another wants to read the list, can do and I can
show them what they need to do (some parts are utter tradition like the
nameless cats must be first). I do other stuff in offgroup
coordination with the MC (so we don't tangle up) to make it more
exciting for all, but normally we have a few doing bits and pieces like
that. Like a sekretary of the book (grin, I love that one!). Or a
Baliff who popped up after Cash's tail got happy and almost knocked
over another kitty again. They gave him a magic box (tail ornaments
with bells, yes, the cats belled the dog's tail, that was several years
back).