CatBanter

-   -   How the heck am I supposed to write my paper?? (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=65091)

Mischief December 4th 05 10:36 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

With THIS in the way???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

little varmint.....

Kristi

(yes i'm still alive)

Mischief December 4th 05 10:37 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

or THIS?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Shirley December 4th 05 10:42 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
or THIS?

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Lol! An automatic screen duster.

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Irulan December 4th 05 11:01 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

awwwwwwwwww :)

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
oups.com...

polonca12000 December 4th 05 11:12 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

Hi, Kristi, welcome back! Great pic!
Lots of purrs and best wishes for your paper,
Polonca and Soncek

Enfilade December 5th 05 12:14 AM

polonca12000 wrote:
Hi, Kristi, welcome back! Great pic!
Lots of purrs and best wishes for your paper,
Polonca and Soncek

Wow, a furry butt like the one currently parked on my research notes!

--Fil
and Tyche's arse

Kreisleriana December 5th 05 12:46 AM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

On 4 Dec 2005 13:36:32 -0800, "Mischief"
yodeled:

With THIS in the way???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

little varmint.....

Kristi

(yes i'm still alive)

One catbutt in your face . . . priceless. ;)

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Marina December 5th 05 05:28 AM

Mischief wrote:
With THIS in the way???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

LOL!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

John F. Eldredge December 5th 05 02:54 PM

wrote:

With THIS in the way???

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/krysfa...cd.jpg&.src=ph

little varmint.....

Kristi

(yes i'm still alive)

Your "little varmint"'s coloring reminds me of my cat, Cinders,
although Cinders has a higher proportion of gray fur, hence her name.
Her favorite trick, if I am lying in bed reading, is to stand or
meatloaf between my book and my face, knowing that it is bound to get
her some attention, if only being lifted out of the way.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Carolyn Thraves December 5th 05 04:24 PM

How the heck am I supposed to write my paper??

Your cat is beautiful! It's lovely the way that they want to be
sociable all of the time, even if it's not in your best interests
work-wise. I'm fostering two kittens at the moment and both love to
chase the mouse pointer on the computer screen! They jump across the
keyboard in order to do it, but I have to forgive them as they are SO
adorable!

Unfortunately don't have any photos I can show...

Carolyn