CatBanter

-   -   Itz here, Itz here (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103479)

Granby December 23rd 10 09:24 PM

Itz here, Itz here

Hihi diz iz O T anna da Kissamouse box arrifed jus now. We gotted ta open
itself and it wuz wonnerful. Dere is diz big tunnel fingie u kan krawl fru,
wellz Willow and Piglett can, I seems to be a bit too fluffie! Dere is a
big hole in da middle anna I kan lay dere and da girlz kant go all da weigh
fru. Servez dem rite for laffink at mineself.

I haff klamined da big red kardinal birdie that chirps. It wuz all
wonnerful and we fankz u our sekret santa.

But the way, I thank you too. Watching them play with the tunnel and O T
figuring out he could stop them both at the same time was really a hoot.

Storrmmee December 23rd 10 09:29 PM

Itz here, Itz here

da soft sayz da sekret santa iz wunnerful fura kittez ta haf fun anna
hoominzta watch, Trudi, who thinkza soft needsa nap

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee December 25th 10 12:33 AM

Itz here, Itz here

Meowmee gayve mine tunnelthingy uhway tu mine Kuzin-kitty Candy.
Hur izza calyko. I wuzz afrayt ov it, but hur luffz it, so datz gud.
--
Pitô.ônya

Granby December 25th 10 01:35 AM

Itz here, Itz here

These three just love it and O T has figured how to lay inside now and move
it enough to make the light blink.

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 11:50 PM

Itz here, Itz here

Dat wuz nise uff hur Pi2nya n ai m sawry yoo wuz wuzz afrayt ov it, but
am gwad yer Kuzin-kitty Candy wuffs et.
Merry Kissamouse tew yoo n yer famlee
Tidingz uff Komfurt n Joy
Luffs, Mosey, MeOwy, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex n da rezt uff owr famlee

Storrmmee December 26th 10 12:23 AM

Itz here, Itz here

anna happee han, err hin err

happee high holy day wiffa candlez, OEJ