CatBanter

-   -   Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=73451)

The Cat Whisperer August 4th 06 10:27 PM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17...=06/64&fg=copy

Mr E August 4th 06 11:58 PM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

awww....that nearly brought a wee tear to my eye, thats such a cute video,
am going to send that link to all my friends :-)

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
.. .
http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=17...=06/64&fg=copy

Mr E August 5th 06 01:15 AM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

ye me too! sent to almost everyone in my address book lol

"The Cat Whisperer" wrote in message
.. .
I had to share, it was just tooo damn cute to not pass on

lucy707 via CatKB.com August 7th 06 04:34 AM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

but the dog is just laying there... and that kitten looks like it just wants
to play. it's doing the whole leaping sideways thing and it's tail is puffed
out.. so i didn't see anyhting sweet in it. i just felt bad for the dog.

22brix August 7th 06 03:10 PM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

Dogs can be incredibly gentle with kittens--if he/she were too bothered by
the kitten he would have moved away or been aggressive toward it. Seems
like a very good tempered dog.

Bonnie

lucy707 via CatKB.com August 8th 06 10:19 AM

Super cute kitten / dog video clip, MUST SEE

well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out of
its mind. still not amused. ;)

cybercat August 8th 06 03:28 PM

well i thought the cat was cute because that's what my kitten does, but

the
humor was kind of ruined because the dog looks like it just was bored out

of
its mind. still not amused. ;)

He was just sleepy. I thought it was precious. I imagined that the kitten
had already worn him out with play before they video was taken.