CatBanter

-   -   Dusty 5/1/98 to 9/14/04 (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=11582)

Deborah Bloom September 22nd 04 05:08 AM

Dusty 5/1/98 to 9/14/04

I have been watching this newsgroup for quite some time and my furrkids have
posted messages several times. Furby and Dusty.
Dusty just went to the RB and Furby is still searching for him. It is so
empty without him. We are all heartbroken.
The vet said that he had stones in his kidneys and stones in his bladder.
He's never seen a cat with stones in his kidneys. One was so full of stones
that it was shriveled. They operated on him for over 2 hours and were not
able to have his bladder function properly.
We just wanted to let someone know that would understand the pain of the
loss of someone so special.

--
Debbie and Furby

Sylvia M. September 22nd 04 05:45 AM

So sorry to hear of your and Furby's loss.
Purrsss be with Dusty on his way to the bridge.

Sylvia and Dyna

ervers.com...

ChildFree23 September 22nd 04 02:26 PM

We're so sorry to hear about Dusty. Purrs going out to you
and Furby.

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith
Kitten-Mahoney

Mlle. Anaïs September 22nd 04 03:48 PM

We are sorry to hear of your loss; may Dusty have an easy journey to the
bridge and may he find peace. love and joy on the other side.

We are sending purrs of healing to Dusty's human...
--

Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

mlbriggs September 22nd 04 06:39 PM

On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:48:36 -0400, Mlle. Anaïs wrote:

We are sorry to hear of your loss; may Dusty have an easy journey to the
bridge and may he find peace. love and joy on the other side.

We are sending purrs of healing to Dusty's human...

".....Rise up slowly, Angel. It is hard to let you go."
Sincere condolences for all. MLB

Boogie's Mom September 22nd 04 11:55 PM

Meowmie anna me is furry sorry also to hear of your loss.

PURRRRRRRRPURRRRRRRRRRpurrrrrrrrrrppppppuuuuuuuuur rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrpurrpurr
purrpurr

Boogie da HarpurrCat anna hizownMeowmie

ink.net...