CatBanter

-   -   Buffy and the Steps (pics) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=113943)

jmcquown[_2_] June 14th 19 09:29 PM

Buffy and the Steps (pics)

I did a little something unusual today. I have some carpeted pet steps
in the window in the corner of my dining room. Buffy likes to sit and
look out that window. Oh, but the earth turned and the sun came in
through the larger window. I opened the blinds and moved the cat steps.

Got some pics of her enjoying the new location. She was probably
wondering why the heck I never moved those steps before. Frankly, so am I.

First image is her amazing eyes.

https://i.postimg.cc/5y47bHjd/movedsteps.jpg

She looked at me like "Really? You moved the steps?"

Second is her looking out:

https://i.postimg.cc/gj1Z45CS/looksout.jpg

"Wow, this is new."

Then she decided the steps in the sun is a good place to take a nap.

https://i.postimg.cc/T126F36h/sunshine-steps.jpg

Jill

Helen Wheels June 16th 19 02:30 PM

Buffy and the Steps (pics)

On 15/06/2019 4:29 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I did a little something unusual today. I have some carpeted pet steps
in the window in the corner of my dining room. Buffy likes to sit and
look out that window. Oh, but the earth turned and the sun came in
through the larger window. I opened the blinds and moved the cat steps.

Got some pics of her enjoying the new location. She was probably
wondering why the heck I never moved those steps before. Frankly, so am I.

First image is her amazing eyes.

https://i.postimg.cc/5y47bHjd/movedsteps.jpg

She looked at me like "Really? You moved the steps?"

Second is her looking out:

https://i.postimg.cc/gj1Z45CS/looksout.jpg

"Wow, this is new."

Then she decided the steps in the sun is a good place to take a nap.

https://i.postimg.cc/T126F36h/sunshine-steps.jpg

Jill

She certainly looks pleased with herself in that last one.

Dan Mahoney[_2_] June 20th 19 01:37 PM

Buffy and the Steps (pics)

She is so beautiful!

jmcquown[_2_] June 21st 19 10:17 PM

Buffy and the Steps (pics)

On 6/20/2019 8:37 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
She is so beautiful!

I agree! :)

Jill