CatBanter

-   -   PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :) (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=103499)

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 03:16 AM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

Wanna hang out tewgeffer n disczz klothes n stuff? .
Wee cud bekome frendz, cuz wee r sew mutch ulike. ai hiss at mai hoominz
tew.
Pipps, hoo iz waring a black leather owtfit wif kleer stones onnit ...

John Ross Mc Master December 25th 10 04:12 AM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 19:16:22 -0800, "Mosey =^..^="
wrote:

Wanna hang out tewgeffer n disczz klothes n stuff? .
Wee cud bekome frendz, cuz wee r sew mutch ulike. ai hiss at mai hoominz
tew.
Pipps, hoo iz waring a black leather owtfit wif kleer stones onnit ...

I am wearing a red bibbun on my tayle.
Cinder

John Ross Mc Master December 25th 10 05:21 AM

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:33:01 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

"red bibbon" ok Cinder, no more nip wine for you!!! Piglett, just kiding.
.. .
wrote:

Wanna hang out tewgeffer n disczz klothes n stuff? .
Wee cud bekome frendz, cuz wee r sew mutch ulike. ai hiss at mai hoominz
tew.
Pipps, hoo iz waring a black leather owtfit wif kleer stones onnit ...

I am wearing a red bibbun on my tayle.
Cinder

My red ribbun is faymus. I am a show off kittyy!
Cinder who wishes the HOLE WHIRRELD a Meowie Kissamouse!!

Granby December 25th 10 06:30 AM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

We wishez a Merri Kissamouse to all cats and hoomanz in da kommunitee. O T,
Willow and Piglett.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 22:33:01 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

"red bibbon" ok Cinder, no more nip wine for you!!! Piglett, just kiding.
. ..

Will in New Haven December 25th 10 03:59 PM

On Dec 24, 10:16*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Wanna hang out tewgeffer n *disczz *klothes n stuff? .
Wee cud bekome frendz, cuz wee r sew mutch ulike. ai hiss at mai hoominz
tew.
Pipps, hoo iz waring *a black leather owtfit wif kleer stones onnit ...

Shor, aldo I wanna to giff lots ub attenshun to mine fren DH tootoo.

--
Missy, hisser at hoomns

cshenk December 25th 10 04:39 PM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

"Will in New Haven" wrote
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote:

Wanna hang out tewgeffer n disczz klothes n stuff? .

Shor, aldo I wanna to giff lots ub attenshun to mine fren DH tootoo.

Did yous like my necklace? Real Jade anna jus the color of my eyes except a
little paler so my eyes stood out. I really like dat black leather and
sparklez dressy bit!

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

PS: Iz also liked Aunti Mabel's pink collar with all dem sparkles and her
matching pink sparkley nametag. Cash-pup, now he'z a boy doggie but he
spiffied up nice wif a black bow tie fur dey party.

Storrmmee December 25th 10 07:04 PM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

MH walks up juzt den...

ursefz kan haffa girltalkz, butted when itz time fur danzin i wantsa danze
wif misee... he brings hiz paw furm behind hizown bak... I hope ursef duzint
mind butted i hadda owtfit like efurigirlcat in owrz howz iz wearin fur purt
of yourown kissamowz prezzie... i hopez ursef likesit, it iza red cape ta
purtekt yourown furz, anna hat wif yourown name onnit, anna red bow beclawza
hoominz sayed we iza giftee furm *D

MH

Mosey =^..^=[_7_] December 25th 10 11:27 PM

PING Missy Frum Pipps A Kissamouse Party :)

Wanna hang out tewgeffer n disczz klothes n stuff? .
Wee cud bekome frendz, cuz wee r sew mutch ulike. ai hiss at mai hoominz
tew.
Pipps, hoo iz waring a black leather owtfit wif kleer stones onnit ...

I am wearing a red bibbun on my tayle.
Cinder

Yoo wook vury Kissamousy nise, Cinder...
Go n bizit wiff owr geztz n hab sum gud fudz n nip drinks.
Mosey n MeOwy smile