CatBanter

-   -   Laura R. Abuse...Send complaint to [email protected] (http://www.catbanter.com/showthread.php?t=17618)

James Marz May 21st 04 04:40 PM

Laura R. Abuse...Send complaint to [email protected]

George Orwell wrote in message t...
(PButler111) wrote in
:

And what was it you did for a living again? International bestselling
author? LOL!

This is Laura A. Robinson's claim to authoring fame:

http://www.syngress.com/search/search_results.cfm

Funny how she never mentions the other dozen or so people who also took
part in writing the book.

Laura will laminate you ass for this you dweeb.

MacCandace May 24th 04 01:11 AM

You and Cheryl are Laura sockpuppets.

Haha, Cheryl and equalizer are Laura sockpuppets? Me, too, then, okay?

Candace
(take the litter out before replying by e-mail)

See my cats:
http://photos.yahoo.com/maccandace

"One does not meet oneself until one catches the reflection from an eye other
than human." (Loren Eisely)

Cheryl May 24th 04 01:34 AM

itter (MacCandace) dumped this in
on 23 May 2004:

You and Cheryl are Laura sockpuppets.

Haha, Cheryl and equalizer are Laura sockpuppets? Me, too, then,
okay?

We have a live one. A mighty traXor is among us. lol

--
Cheryl

Mary May 24th 04 01:56 AM

"Cheryl" wrote in message
itter (MacCandace) dumped this in
on 23 May 2004:

You and Cheryl are Laura sockpuppets.

Haha, Cheryl and equalizer are Laura sockpuppets? Me, too, then,
okay?

We have a live one. A mighty traXor is among us. lol

TraXors and Net Dicks. :) Gotta love 'em.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Mary May 24th 04 01:57 AM

"Max Mustermann" wrote in message
age.info...
equalizer wrote:

Absolutely hilarious! I'm definitely enjoying being Laura, although
I'd enjoy it more if I had her salary as well.

You do. That's why you definitely enjoy being Laura. (I'm rather than I'd)

What's also rich is your continuing to go on and on about on topic
posts, while you were the worst offender on here while you went on and
on, back and fourth with Laura and Cheryl.

You and Cheryl are Laura sockpuppets.

Oo! Oo!

I too am a Laura Sockpuppet.

---